How deep can you go?

Hawkeye333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most women I have been w/ start to notice discomfort around 7". I can usually get almost all into her if we are going slow. The problems arises w/ aggressive and deep pen. sex.

I am looking into donuts

lilova9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
have never been penetrated by anyone over 9" and missionary position was the best, legs flat as BillUK said. Although I don't believe he went balls deep, he truly knew how to use the size of his cock and when I was very aroused I was more pliable. Doggy was a bit uncomfortable with depth, however less for me than some others due too my fleshy rump.

u have never had more than a 9" penetration...?? hips???

mr.e

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive never had sex....yet. but no one has been able to deep throat me even. im 8x6 and just the girth is what prevents it. one girl told me she could easily deep a guy that had a few inches on me in length but i was too wide for her.
they always complain about a sore jaw:wink:

bkman003

Just Browsing
Media
Definately doggy style is the best position for maximum depth. I've actually hurt myself a few times by pounding too deep. My gf doesn't seem to notice, she has a high threshold for pain in the back wall of her vagina I guess, but I've thrusted hard enough to bend my penis fairly sharply.

god damn you're fucking lucky.

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been with my girlfriend for a couple of years now. She has always been able to take all of me (I'm 8.5 x 6.5), but last week we were doing doggy style and I moved one of her legs forward while I was thrusting. She yelped a bit and said that was too deep. I have to admit that while I didn't like hurting her (especially while making love), it's kind of good to know how far I can go now.

Reactions: Clamster

RichardMann

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself have never had a problem getting balls deep in a woman. maybe at first but after I worked myself in real good I was able to go balls deep. What a joy it is braking a woman in

D_wibbles

1st Like
Media
iv only had two girls fully deep throte im long and kina thick i had girls not want to ride just couse the size
im 9x6 id love to have a girl take it all down there throte

JRocinante

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife's fairly petite and initially struggles to take my entire length no matter how aroused she is. Then again she's a bit of the pain slut and doesn't like it when I take my time pushing in, but when things are all said and done, she can take me completely, vaginally and anally.

Antony1985

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife can only take about 7 of my 10.25 inches, and we have had to "build up" to that as it is; when we first started going out, she could only take just under half. She is a game girl and tries her best but I imagine that I will never get all of me inside of her as she is quite petite. I have always been attracted to small ladies and this has usually been the case; physically it has not seemed possible.

Sex with my wife is great but she doesn't like oral (and when she does suck me she only sucks on the head of my cock) and she refuses to even try anal - and I LOVE anal! But hey ho, we press on.

The funny thing IS... in the few dozen times I have had sex with a bloke, NONE of them have had a problem taking all of my cock in their anus (after much lube and patience, to be fair) and MOST of them have excelled in sucking my fat one. And blokes always swallow - another thing my wife will not do.

Tony

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never had much of a problem going balls deep, although I've bottomed out my ex on several instances causing her pain, and once in a while pain for myself. It really just depends on the position. However, when we used toys she was usually able to take up to about 8" before having real pain, although once in a while she could the whole thing, IIRC 10", when she was super aroused and did a little move where it slid past her cervix. I can only guess it was situated in the A-Spot. We were just working up to a massive dong, like 12"x7.75", and was almost buried a couple times (using that little move of hers) when we started having problems.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm in a deep penetration mood this morning, so I'm bumping this thread.

We spent a glorious day most of yesterday nudgefucking and grinding the backstop and I'm soooo glad 7" is all it takes (and all I've got) to gnash that spot properly.

D_nbhy6zx1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
how deep can you usually go? And to the girls.. how much have you taken?

Not a huge guy in my opinion, but I'm 8 inches long and generally I can't fit my whole cock inside of her. Sometimes I forget and thrust too far which usually causes us to hit the brakes for a moment. She's able to take about 5-6 inches comfortably in most positions, others she can handle a little more. It seems when she's on top she can take all of me, positions like doggy and missionary I have to limit myself.