• over 9"

Votes: 131 19.8%

• Total voters

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hm. i've bottomed out on myself with my 5 1/4 inch dildo. i think when i'm more arroused it could probably be deeper, around 6", but then again, i've never actually tested that out. next time i do the deed i'll repost and let you know.

You go girl! What some women will do in the name of science :biggrin1:

D_Peter Stubigg

Account Disabled
Media
When the subject is "How deep is your pussy?" I don't associate lab coats and research. Maybe the study should have been renamed to something a little less frat-boy-ish. Like, "How far can I Slam your twat?" or something.

Still, I'd like to second the desire to see Christina put on a labcoat and put in 8" of rubber.

How deep is your busy? Must be hungover.

Last edited:

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the re-emergence of this thread, the average depth is slightly lower, down to 7.1". Exceelent results!
Yeah until you factor in that some of the votes are going to be from guys, and we don't know what method the women used to come up with the numbers they did. Forum polls are fun, but none should be taken at face value.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah until you factor in that some of the votes are going to be from guys, and we don't know what method the women used to come up with the numbers they did. Forum polls are fun, but none should be taken at face value.

This is true, but with the bell shaped curve and the congruence of the survey I have in another forum, the numbers seem to jibe well. More than anything, and I wish the Kinsey Institute answered my e-mail, this "discrepancy" from the accepted norm needs more in-depth research.