• over 9"

Votes: 131 19.8%

• Total voters

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I ran to my drawer and got a 9” dildo and slid it all the way until it disappeared, now I have to get out, and buy a longer dildo so I can give you an accurate answer – the things we do in the name of science.

I would assume those of us who have a predilection for the longer male specimens might have the equipment and depth to enjoy those fascinating penises. And yes I have surprised many men by aggressively taking all of them inside of me. IMHO, If it isn’t balls deep we haven’t got past foreplay yet!

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true, but with the bell shaped curve and the congruence of the survey I have in another forum, the numbers seem to jibe well. More than anything, and I wish the Kinsey Institute answered my e-mail, this "discrepancy" from the accepted norm needs more in-depth research.
lol The audience of this site is far from the norm, and if the people at Kinsey have any integrity they'd laugh you out of the room for putting this poll of big cock afficionados up against a random sample.

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aside from the over 9 bit, that's just about a picture perfect, even distribution. And it lines up very nicely with a penis size chart.

How about that.

There are 93 girls on this forum? That's like, 80 more than I thought.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, the entry I made was based on the estimated depth of my wife's pussy.

Materials and Methods: Calibration instrument - erect male penis of known length. Setting - bedroom. Technique - subject prepared for measurement by receiving oral sex till climax where upon calibration instrument was repeatedly inserted to maximum depth of vagina as determined by the device just touching the deepest portion of the vaginal canal. Measurements where taken with subject and calibrator in each of three different positions commonly referred to as "doggystyle", "cowgirl", and "jackhammer missionary". Measurements were taken in each position once daily for 10 successive days and all results averaged by determination of simple mean.

Results: Mean vaginal depth of aroused subject = 7.125 inches (180 mm)

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I ran to my drawer and got a 9” dildo and slid it all the way until it disappeared, now I have to get out, and buy a longer dildo so I can give you an accurate answer – the things we do in the name of science.

I would assume those of us who have a predilection for the longer male specimens might have the equipment and depth to enjoy those fascinating penises. And yes I have surprised many men by aggressively taking all of them inside of me. IMHO, If it isn’t balls deep we haven’t got past foreplay yet!

Goddamn! Now THAT'S my kinda girl! I think I'm in love... :cool:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
until i saw this thread never thought bout it this way, man this is quite deep :p

This is a question almost never asked, yet I believe is as important as penis size. Whether or not the answers exhibit outliers, or out and out liars, the disussion is important.

I love the "deep spot" and I think most men, on an instinctive level, do as well. I think having a vague idea of where that deep spot lies gives a sense of goal (for PE) or "ample-ness" (for emotional security) on one's equipment.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My pussy likes to contemplate her own mortality.

My pussy reads Thomas Aquinas and Rene Descartes and Plato on the beach.

My pussy burned out on politics a while ago because there's no substance to it and nobody in politics means what they say anyw--

Oh. You meant that kind of "deep."

That's idiotic. It's notoriously difficult to tell exactly when a woman is, as you say, "fully aroused." Even for her to tell this is difficult. What does that term even MEAN? Orgasm? By definition, orgasm involves the momentary true inability to think or reason in both/all 3 sexes. How is one supposed to do anything, let alone measure oneself with scientific accuracy, at that point?

Women are not exactly analogous to men. We can't be sounded for depth like abysses in the ocean. Your science is really cute and stuff, but it's as silly as it is simplistic.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's idiotic. It's notoriously difficult to tell exactly when a woman is, as you say, "fully aroused."

Not so. My wife has an almost endless amount of patience with me and knows of my "geekness" when it comes to sex. We've measured when she was completely relaxed & unaroused. we've measured after an orgasm (penis-in-vagina orgasm). Since we were rubbing her cul-de-sac, we were pretty sure her vagina was properly extended.

What was surprising was the difference between fully aroused and completely unaroused -- > 0.5".

Yes, "fully aroused" is difficult to define. Same as a cock's erection quality seems to differ from encounter to encounter. But the point is the difference seems to be so minimal, "Fully 100% hungry-to-be-filled-up" and "ok 85% yeah-I'd-like-a-shag-right-now" is pretty close depth-wise. Now tightness is a totally different discussion altogether.

Women are not exactly analogous to men. We can't be sounded for depth like abysses in the ocean. Your science is really cute and stuff, but it's as silly as it is simplistic.

And hard research is mind-numbing and boring. Why can't science be fun?!? This is a sex forum for guys with large dicks and women who want to talk about it. In another sex forum (boring in comparison to this place), a woman who started this same thread years ago measured hers and insisted it was 9" deep. Neither showing off nor embarrassed, it was an eye opener and explained so much her propensity for the feel for longer cocks. Another poster (one of those size-doesn't-matter women) could barely fit 5"... which is why size (shorter length) never would matter for her.

There's a torrent movie file I wish you could see (62 MB, not too big) of 5 girls filming themselves playing around with a dildo and measuring twice. Once at the start and another after they play around for a bit. That clip inspired this thread (and two others I started).