How did all you women end up at this site?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Googling big cocks to masturbate to.

x

Honey

* my answers to questions like this always read like a 15 year old boy*

Add "uncircumcised" to WildHoney's answer, and you have mine....:redface: I've never really seen one before....

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL -- I would never GOOGLE for a cock. I prefer to GO OGLE them in person!

- - -

All kidding aside, my bf showed me the LPSG site for a laugh, and the first words out of my mouth were, "I'm joining"

Since then, I have spent so much time here that I've lost my house, my car, two of my children, and the ticket to pick up my dry cleaning.

Anyone wanna cam??? (just kidding to all the above except my introduction to LPSG)

- - -

I am supposed to be working right now -- bye!

Now

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was watching a documentery about the biggest guy's inn the world ore someting-don't really remember, but the one guy where a member her, I soo the letters LPSG on his screen and google'd it, to sheck it out.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was doing some Google searches about my fascination with large cocks. :smile: I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner than I did, actually... I guess I didn't use the right words in the Google search criteria before.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
I work with athletes so when the Coach came to me with a problem of finding a jockstrap for a well endowed young male, could I help? My google led me to this site, hooked ever since. No, never did find out which football player, anyway jailbait at that age. Rule one in my job, never ever look or touch!!!!!

Honeydew

Merlina

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I *think* I was googling around just for fun with the key words "love big cock" or something the like, and suddenly I saw a site named "Large Penis Support Group" come up in the search results. That of course triggered my interest, so I had to take a closer look :biggrin1:.

kane72

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could be wrong but I believe there to be a lot of men on here acting like women for some silly reason.

memyselfni

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A female who was talking about her mans large penis and how she couldnt handle it, someone gave her the link to this place, so I clicked it and been here ever since.

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I googled size to see if I could find something to help my boyfriend and I found this site. Let's just say i was kind of curious and I stayed