How did I not know about this?!

DickTitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello there everyone, I just found this site today and I'm already proud to be among the ranks. I always thought myself as avg at best. But since leaving my ex-wife and HS sweetheart (virtually the only woman ever to experience my cock) the women ive been with have told me that is definitely not the case. Just thought Id open it up to see what the world thought. So feel free to comment ;). Hope to be a contributer to this site for years to come

Attachments

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome dude. I'd say your penis is at least on the high end of average, if not above, and it has a nice clean circ line and clean look to it. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. It looks bigger than mine and I've been told mine is average, take a look at my pics and see for yourself if you want to.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with the guy above. You have a very pretty cock and one that would satisfy most any woman!!! Have you ever thot of trimming or shaving? That would make your cock look even bigger and more appealing to the person providing lip service to you... .Just a girl's perspective :)

DickTitty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ive actually recently began to trim up, thanks for the suggestion fancy pants. Would the masses appreciate a new pic showcasing as much?

whatis1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Welcome dude. I'd say your penis is at least on the high end of average, if not above, and it has a nice clean circ line and clean look to it. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. It looks bigger than mine and I've been told mine is average, take a look at my pics and see for yourself if you want to.
i second that