How did it feel ?

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It felt unreal. First, being afraid of something that large entering my body. Then being soothe by his words that it would fit and not hurt. Bracing myself for his entry. Feeling the stretch as he slowly entered me.

My laying there under him, slowly getting used to the feel of his thickness. Realising that my clit felt like it was on fire because each of his thrusts got me closer and closer to cumming. And finally that sweet, explosive, overwhelming orgasm taking over my body.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It felt unreal. First, being afraid of something that large entering my body. Then being soothe by his words that it would fit and not hurt. Bracing myself for his entry. Feeling the stretch as he slowly entered me.

My laying there under him, slowly getting used to the feel of his thickness. Realising that my clit felt like it was on fire because each of his thrusts got me closer and closer to cumming. And finally that sweet, explosive, overwhelming orgasm taking over my body.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

I think he got what he wanted to hear.

I did too:biggrin1:

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

Well, i'm done here.... how was it for you? Next time I have to be faster with the kleenex... it was like sticking a mentos in a diet coke bottle!