How did my cock increase in girth?

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few years back, when I was measuring myself for TheyFit condoms (when they still sold them in the U.S. - d'oh!), I also checked my girth in circumference using my wife's seamstress tape measure, since it wraps around things more nicely than the metal tape measures we guys typically use. :biggrin1:

Anyway, at that time, I was definitely 6" in circumference. I was mid-thirties then.

Now I'm 40. Checked it again yesterday - 6.5"! Checked it again this morning, thinking yesterday was a fluke - 6.5"!

WTF? (Not that I'm complaining, mind you.) :smile:

I'm just trying to figure out how/why that would even happen. I quit smoking 12 years ago, so it's not that. I don't think my diet has significantly changed - yes, I quit drinking coffee at the beginning of this year, and I do eat a bit healthier food options like fresh baked bread, home-made cereal, etc. But nothing too substantial, that I can think of (unless one - or both - of those things I mentioned ARE substantial?).

My only thought is that maybe the reduced caffeine intake from hardly ever drinking coffee anymore has allowed my blood vessels to enlarge and be somewhat less constricted when I'm erect, thereby increasing girth...?

Has anyone else changed in size with age? I always heard about things shrinking with age, so this was a surprise to me. Any ideas?

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not like these are the only three times I've ever measured my cock. I know where I measured it last time (towards the base). :tongue:

I measured on several different days for the TheyFit condoms, and consistently arrived right around the #22 girth, which is actually slightly under 6" in circumference. Another 1/2" seems to me a not insignificant increase - it works out to a little more than 8%.

I'll certainly give it another go several times over the next few days and see what happens. But it's more than a little surprising, given that it was rather consistently 6" at it's largest previously.

JulieInNaplesFL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd guess you got arthritis of the penis. It will swell when you get older and get arthritis in the penis.

Altho most of the time your dick won't fall off. Most of the time. Don't worry to much. :biggrin1:

Sorry, the Devil made me do it.

checkin

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are not alone, but it seems to be rare. I've been on LPSG for a few years now, and I keep hearing how your cock stops growing at a certain age. The "Stop growing rule" is not an absolute.

My cock has grown thicker, and slightly longer with age without pumping or any other method. My earliest recollection of max. girth was around 5 & 1/2 as a college freshman, and it can now get over 7 & 3/4 mid shaft full blown hard. So there is hope for some you who want greater girth, but it's not the norm.

B_mature54

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I also have experienced this. All my young adult life i was 6 inches, I measured it many times always the same girth. Now at 60 I measured it again the other day when really hard and it was 6 3/4. Go figure. Length has stayed the same or shorter, probably due to the increase in the size of the fat pad at the base

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
this the strangest and sweetest phenomen at the same time! I heard it many times here on lpsg or from other sources..although somewhere we hear that age means shrinking in penis size many men show a gain in girth... it could be sound strange but maybe the corpora cavernosa enlarge with age due to an "internal collapse" thus allowing more blood to enter in them... and the repeated erections we collect in years can bring to this result too... so..age would look like a bless not a condamnetion... I noticed a ultra very slight increasing in my girth since I was 20 y old or so... and I'm an heavy smoker... when I was around 20 I had got 13,5 cm midshaft..today I'm 28 and I have got 13,8 cm midshaft...both girths are intended at a full hardness