how did my "which guy would you marry? " post turn into something about race?????????

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The moment you hit the 'submit new thread' button your new thread becomes everyone's thread.

So when you say 'hit' are you implying I hit women? How rude and insensitive - just because they don't listen isn't my fault. I see right through your thinly veiled insult...

:rolleyes:

davec94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you let any thread go on long enough it will eventually involve race, and later even hitler. such is the internets.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure SP, one virtual trebuchet coming right up:

trebuchet

Just goes to show you really can find anything you want on the internet. Oh lookie, they have more medieval siege equipment too:

catapult
palintone
ballista
small ram
large ram
boiling oil

I'll bet there are guys here who would volunteer to operate a large ram, or maybe a palintone. Ballistas could be fired at racists. We could even dump boiling oil on Hitler. This could be fun.

The meta-thread about thread hijacking now seems thoroughly hijacked. :smile:

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cant say anything .. I ignored the thread actually.... Im a mix of all things... Irish,Scottish,Appachee,Cherokee,African American.Puerto Rican. and Norwegian :biggrin1: so go on.. talk fellows.. my feelings not hurt a bit

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whats really scary are old time chastity belts!! Have you seen them? The poor wife had one of them clamped on and they had little openings for her to pee and poo but the openings were lined with gouges and spikes carefully bent inward so a potential invader might get in but damn he was gonna be ruined trying to back out both orifices.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: I have seen those, scary stuff that! :eek:

Whats really scary are old time chastity belts!! Have you seen them? The poor wife had one of them clamped on and they had littel opnings ofr her to pee and poo but the openings were lined with gouges and spikes carefully bent inward so a potential invader might get in but damn he was gonna be ruined trying to back out both orifices.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Whats really scary are old time chastity belts!! Have you seen them? The poor wife had one of them clamped on and they had little openings for her to pee and poo but the openings were lined with gouges and spikes carefully bent inward so a potential invader might get in but damn he was gonna be ruined trying to back out both orifices.

And they are still around though not quite as barbaric. Here is one for men.....

Attachments

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That is some scary stuff:eek: . Down with the chastity belts! Liberate the cock and pussy!

Now there's a parade waiting to happen.....count me in! :biggrin1:

P.S. For some reason your user name gives me the giggles and makes me smile every time I see it.....:tongue: