Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known since forever. Like always. Din't have a name for to, but I knew i was different and that I should keep quiet about it because there was NO examples of people like me anywhere. This is decades before the internet, of course. Back in the 60's, gays din't really exist except as oddities in the big cities. Not out in suburbia where I grew up.

I had crushes on classmates and a couple of specific neighbour boys. It wasn't until several years later that I'd ever heard the term "homosexual" when some dude pushing a book was talking about it on a daytime talk show. I don't recall what his point was but that's when it became known to me that this had a name and that there were others like me. The school library had nothing on the subject, not unexpectedly.

In high school (1968) I checked out the library there and, lo and behold, there was one book (ONE!) that mentioned it briefly as part of a larger topic. This is where I saw first the term "gay" associated with homosexuality. As far as I knew, I was still the only human anywhere within my world who was gay.

It was two years later that I was in the newspaper & smoke shop at the mall where I worked that I came across a news magazine called "The Advocate". Big tabloid thing pinter on newsprint, not the glossy mag most people would be familiar with now. Holy shit! Not only were there other people like me, there were others who put out magazines, had clubs, lived as out people... There were lots of suggestive ads (nothing totally racy of course) and hot illustrations, plenty of fodder for this young fag to absorb.

I had finally found my people, even if just in reading material.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a crush on an older boy and chased him around. I learned I wasn't supposed to do that and kept it to myself for a few years. There was never a time I didn't like guys though. I thought I liked girls but that was more of an emotional thing and would eventually completely dissolve. Sexuality is a continuum. We may like both at points and realize we don't like it as much as we thought we did. It's important never to tell someone what they are. That is it's own journey. If someone says they are straight then they are. If they are bi then they are. We don't tell people they are something else.

Growing up was rough being gay and having asperger's and controlling Christian parents. They avoided letting me get a drivers license as long as possible while lying about it, but eventually a boyfriend taught me. The next boyfriend I married. We have been together a long time. Life is better now but problematic people can be in our lives and be temporary.

And dna does not always mean family. I have made my own, and so have many others.

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I have always known..It took some years though to acknowledge the fact that the feeling that I was having meant that I was gay ;) Even when I always got aroused by guys, I always pictured myself with a woman, because that was just the way things went. Gradually, that thought vanished ;)

Reactions: Voltaire

myhappypants

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a gay/bi story of my own, actually me. I'm not sure how much I can say age wise and all. If bring ages of when things happened is that ok because I'm not writing a sex story for the fun of it, I'm one of the people invloved

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a gay/bi story of my own, actually me. I'm not sure how much I can say age wise and all. If bring ages of when things happened is that ok because I'm not writing a sex story for the fun of it, I'm one of the people invloved

• Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

https://www.lpsg.com/terms/

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In hindsight I can look back across my life all the way into childhood and recognize that I found guys attractive even before I understood the nature and full meaning of the attraction. But the way that I found out or more less confirmed that I'm gay is when I had sex with a guy the first time and it felt completely natural and I was completely happy. I needed no instruction; I just knew exactly instinctively what to do with the other guy.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always knew and was happier to play with the boys than with the girls. I held those feelings in very long and didn't act on them until much later at the age of 19. The attention I got was from males young and old so I wasn't doing the best job of hiding it and this is probably where my fetish for mature daddy types came from because they were usually the ones aggressive enough to hit on me and make their desires known. I had a lot of wet dreams to encounters I had with older gents that were creeping out from wifey for a quick tryst with another male.

I was curious until my senior year Chem teacher stuck his cock in my mouth at Grad Night, after that I was sure