how did u meet

heist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm... we were in a class together, and we started hanging out as friends, neither of us knowing that the other was interested in men. We got closer and closer, and we were listening to music in my room one day when he asked me if I liked anyone (yeah, I know -- cliche). We did the whole beat-around-the-bush coy "I like you but I'm not going to tell you" for an hour before I finally confessed, and he kissed me almost immediately.

In retrospect, it was pretty funny; he also somehow stripped me out of most of my clothes pretty quickly as we were kissing and of course such and such happened, haha. A standout memory was when he paused, said, "I've always wanted to do this," and went at it. Haha. (And then so on and so forth.)

That lasted for several months, until I got too pissed at him for being far too closeted for comfort (to the degree of paranoia) and also kind of spoiled and needy. But it was certainly an enlightening first relationship.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gay guys how did u meet your first boy friend and ask him out? were you at a gay bar? How did it happen? and how did your first sex happen?

I met my first serious boyfriend at a local gay bookstore. (NOT THE ADULT XXX kind of bookstore.)

He was skinny. Light skinned black guy. He was really cute. Nice cock. Deep voice. But he had a really rigged out sphincter. I was scared of him.

He was really amazing at oral sex. He gave me some really, really good blowjobs.:smile:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I met my first BF online. He lived about 2 hours away. We chatted on and off (online, then on the phone) and met on weekend and spent time in DC. He showed me around, took me to lunch, etc. It was very low-key and romantic.