• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How did you come up with your handle

B_lrgeggs

Banned
Sexuality
Unsure
I am sure this is not a new thread....but here it goes...if you have a thread which is not so obvious as to how it describes yourself...then how did you come up with it?...thanks..(I think mine is pretty obvious already:biggrin1:)...

Sexuality
No Response
Mine is simple, my wife told me she does not nor has she ever found me physically attractive. Understandable now, but I used to be slim at least. Oh well, gives me a goal, 30 to 40 more pounds to lose.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tried my normal few when signing up but they were taken so had to come up with a unique name.

witch

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a bad day

lustful10

Experimental Member
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I'm lustful, i.e have feelings of lust quite a bit. '10' because it's 2010.

Gnothiseauton

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually my name used to be different and I requested it changed to this one. The mods on here are awesome! "Gnothiseauton" was the inscription atop the temple at Delphi, and it means "know thyself", a phrase that has come to be dear to me.

MonsterLuvr

Cherished Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like big dicks. Simple.

But I'm not sure if I'm gay. I'm sexually attracted to men (pref. young, muscular men with large genitals), but I'm not entirely turned off by women. I mean, I've imagined having sex with a woman (usually starting off by performing cunnilingus, which I believe every man should know how to do), but I also don't believe in receiving handjobs or blowjobs from women, regardless of how they feel about it, since I don't believe that it's not proper for a women. If she disagrees, I'll still refuse, cuz it's just who I am.

But as for women, I typically don't go for skinny women, muscular women or large women. Basically, nothing "too whatever". I also prefer pale skin and dark hair. And I prefer women who don't show their nudity to the world.

Not sure.

Came up with a random word I enjoyed the sound of..?

Some might ascribe meaning to it.

MonsterLuvr

Cherished Member
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Vestigial, one might use your handle as a word to describe the appendix and coccyx (not THAT!).

Basically, it's a nice word to give an organ that has no purpose.

But surely your organ is FAR from vestigial.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is the name of a friend from a long time ago (not really a girlfriend though) who loved hung men and I thought it was appropriate to remember/honor her when I am on this site.

RawDog

Expert Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate condoms and I love blowing my load deep inside my wife's pussy.

Crude, I know, but muttley was my boyhood nickname and I figured RawDog would be a much more mature and descriptive version.