How did you come up with your handle

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am sure this is not a new thread....but here it goes...if you have a thread which is not so obvious as to how it describes yourself...then how did you come up with it?...thanks..(I think mine is pretty obvious already:biggrin1:)...

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine is simple, my wife told me she does not nor has she ever found me physically attractive. Understandable now, but I used to be slim at least. Oh well, gives me a goal, 30 to 40 more pounds to lose.

uniquename

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tried my normal few when signing up but they were taken so had to come up with a unique name.

D

deleted509196

I think I'm lustful, i.e have feelings of lust quite a bit. '10' because it's 2010.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actually my name used to be different and I requested it changed to this one. The mods on here are awesome! "Gnothiseauton" was the inscription atop the temple at Delphi, and it means "know thyself", a phrase that has come to be dear to me.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like big dicks. Simple.

But I'm not sure if I'm gay. I'm sexually attracted to men (pref. young, muscular men with large genitals), but I'm not entirely turned off by women. I mean, I've imagined having sex with a woman (usually starting off by performing cunnilingus, which I believe every man should know how to do), but I also don't believe in receiving handjobs or blowjobs from women, regardless of how they feel about it, since I don't believe that it's not proper for a women. If she disagrees, I'll still refuse, cuz it's just who I am.

But as for women, I typically don't go for skinny women, muscular women or large women. Basically, nothing "too whatever". I also prefer pale skin and dark hair. And I prefer women who don't show their nudity to the world.

Not sure.

Came up with a random word I enjoyed the sound of..?

Some might ascribe meaning to it.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Vestigial, one might use your handle as a word to describe the appendix and coccyx (not THAT!).

Basically, it's a nice word to give an organ that has no purpose.

But surely your organ is FAR from vestigial.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is the name of a friend from a long time ago (not really a girlfriend though) who loved hung men and I thought it was appropriate to remember/honor her when I am on this site.