How Did You Come Up With Your Lpsg Username?

After being part of numerous forums over the years where I wore many hats, I was ready for a persona that signaled to others my self deprecating humor, and my unwillingness to argue or fight. So I chose a name that no one would dare take seriously. And to drive it home I used Miss Piggy as my profile pic lol.

oh, and I absolutely love homemade Tacos with premium beer :kissing:

Reactions: ATC2599

Number 9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ll start first.

I was in the middle of jacking off when I signed up to LPSG, so with one hand on my dick and 90% of my mind on another planet, I just randomly typed in a series of letters and numbers and my username became ATC2599.

I’ve thought of changing my username to something that rolls off the tongue a little easier, but I don’t want to become unrecognisable to my friends on here hah
Number 9 is known as the number of spiritual awaking in, love, and Karma. When you see it you it is a reminder to serve your fellow man.

I’ve been around a while and I like to be the voice of reason to help bring things into focus and balance.

Luvcutdick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wasn't cut until I was 19 . Born in 1954 , almost every boy, it seemed, underwent Routine Infant Circumcision, until about 1980 . I did not, so by the time I got to high school I think I was just about the only one who wasn't cut.

It bothered me. No real ridiculing, however, peer pressure prevailed. I just didn't feel "part of the team". So I got the cut, even though my doctor said I had a "great foreskin" and should keep it. It wasn't long, just covering the head, and slid back with ease.

All of my gay experiences were with cut guys. I had heard that women preferred cut guys; when I had my first hetero experience at 19, which wasn't too long after my cut, I felt very comfortable knowing that I was cut.

And so "cum" time to pick my LPSG ID I thot "I love cut dick" which I absolutely do. The twist was some changes to "luvcutdick".