How Did You Come Up With Your Straight/Gay Profile Percentage And

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
80% straight, 20% gay? What does that entail exactly? :smile:

Only taking a 5th of a cock up the arse? :wink:

It means different things to different people - when I listed my %s here I went for 20%/80% (gay/straight) not because a 5th of my partners were women and 4/5ths men but because I felt the 20% gay showed I was attracted to women while the 80% straight indicated my preference and main tendency was men.

But that's just me.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I based mine purely on sexual attraction. There are lots of women I think are beautiful and I don't faint at the sight of 'flap'*, but I put 100% gay because any attraction I have to women is completely non-sexual.

*I do cringe at "va-jay-jay", but only because it's an awful word.

Last edited:

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put 100% straight because I have no sexual interest in men.

That being said, I wouldn't take these percentages too seriously, on here. As there are plenty of guys with "100% straight" on their profile, yet beg for dick.

LinkOLink

Experimental Member
Media
10% gay because I like to observe and compare. Also I can appreciate when a guy looks good and takes care of himself.
EDIT: Though honestly, I think it's unfair if you compare it to the way women think. A woman can observe another woman, comment on her, compliment her etc. and not have to justify her sexual preferences at all. If a guy comments on a beach about how some other guy has great abs, you're probably going to get weird looks from your friends. I'm sure it isn't generally like this, but it is where I live. Also the men who (feign) revolt upon seeing or talking about a guy's appearance are just insecure in their sexuality, and probably more gay than the men who openly comment on such things.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I put mine as 10% gay because I've 'played' sexually with women, and probably will again - but my preference in love and sex is for men.

NOBBY_UK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
10% gay because I like to observe and compare. Also I can appreciate when a guy looks good and takes care of himself.
EDIT: Though honestly, I think it's unfair if you compare it to the way women think. A woman can observe another woman, comment on her, compliment her etc. and not have to justify her sexual preferences at all. If a guy comments on a beach about how some other guy has great abs, you're probably going to get weird looks from your friends. I'm sure it isn't generally like this, but it is where I live. Also the men who (feign) revolt upon seeing or talking about a guy's appearance are just insecure in their sexuality, and probably more gay than the men who openly comment on such things.

+1

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
50%-50%...

However, I think labels are stupid since sexuality can be so fluid, or it is with me....but for here at lpsg......the percentages are self explanatory and serves it's purpose...so,

as someone said earlier in this thread...it's a

"no brainer"......

Last edited:

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No interest in guys, while I also know the possibility of "I haven't tried it, so I don't know if I like it or not"
But then again, men doesn't interest me sexually.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always felt its an indication only, of preferences for fellow members to get 'some idea'
was a time when i could have changed it monthly, and still not been accurate.
what it is now is how i set it when i joined, and have never seen a need to change it altho relationships have varied thruout life.
at one stage it could have been termed say ..30/50 str..
ONLY because i was in a non sexual Str relationship for 5 years, 4 kids and all
(and that would only been my understanding of the lpsg % ratio)
Soooooooooooooooooooo......
enz

spidergrrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, I know that while I find women attractive, I'm not sexually attracted to them. I love men, and their cocks.

That being said, I am open to the idea of playing with women (in a threesome or group setting, or something like that) if there were an understanding that it was just about having some good clean (dirty?) fun with nothing emotional attached to it. I mean, I'm fascinated by guys and their equipment, and I do enjoy playing with my own. Playing with another woman would probably be pretty fun as well.

I also think that in general, people are too focused on labels and trying to compartmentalize and categorize *everything.* Based on what I've observed and what many people have told me, sexuality and gender identity are a continuum or spectrum more than an absolute.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I base mine on.........fuck I dunno. I just have to be attracted to them. I think some women are hot and I think some men are hot. None more than the other.....seems to be even playing field. Kinda like ordering Pizza, half pepperoni, half sausage and olive.

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Lets face it, some men are physically beautiful and i think it is normal to have some attraction for them even if you are straight and never had gay sex.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I first started posting here, my percentage was 30/60 straight/gay due mainly to my latent bisexuality (which hasn't been addressed since 1984). During an especially vexing period here involving a very poor moderating decision, I cleared my gallery and wiped out as much info from my profile as I could. I stopped posting here for just about a year, maybe longer.

When I returned finally, I restored my gallery and updated my profile, making my percentage a more accurate reflection of my sex life over the past 27 years.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I first joined, I was battleing my demons. I think I started at 70% str8t / 30% gay. I mean even though I was fighting it, I couldn't deny that there was a part of me that was attracted to males.

As I started realizing that it was ok, and I started accepting myself for who I was, I decided that 60/40 was a better reflection. I mean afterall, I did find both attractive. However, I still felt like the attraction to men could only be physical. I just didn't think that an emational connection was possible for me and another man.

Then someone came along and totally blew that theory out of the water :wink:. So, 50/50 probably suits me better now :smile: