How Did You Come Up With Your Straight/Gay Profile Percentage And

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by cocktaste, Oct 6, 2011.

1. cocktaste

Gold Member

what does it mean if you're a guy who says that you're 80% straight, 20% gay? What does that entail exactly? :smile:

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Only taking a 5th of a cock up the arse? :wink:

It means different things to different people - when I listed my %s here I went for 20%/80% (gay/straight) not because a 5th of my partners were women and 4/5ths men but because I felt the 20% gay showed I was attracted to women while the 80% straight indicated my preference and main tendency was men.

But that's just me.

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    I based mine purely on sexual attraction. There are lots of women I think are beautiful and I don't faint at the sight of 'flap'*, but I put 100% gay because any attraction I have to women is completely non-sexual.

*I do cringe at "va-jay-jay", but only because it's an awful word.

#3 willow78, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
  4. MelbourneGirl

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I put 90% straight and 10% gay, because I have been with many women in my life, but where my headspace is at now, I'm definitely focused on men.

5. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I put 100% straight because I have no sexual interest in men.

That being said, I wouldn't take these percentages too seriously, on here. As there are plenty of guys with "100% straight" on their profile, yet beg for dick.

6. LinkOLink

LinkOLink Member

10% gay because I like to observe and compare. Also I can appreciate when a guy looks good and takes care of himself.
    EDIT: Though honestly, I think it's unfair if you compare it to the way women think. A woman can observe another woman, comment on her, compliment her etc. and not have to justify her sexual preferences at all. If a guy comments on a beach about how some other guy has great abs, you're probably going to get weird looks from your friends. I'm sure it isn't generally like this, but it is where I live. Also the men who (feign) revolt upon seeing or talking about a guy's appearance are just insecure in their sexuality, and probably more gay than the men who openly comment on such things.

#6 LinkOLink, Oct 6, 2011
  7. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have 0 interest in guys so it was a no brainer

8. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I put mine as 10% gay because I've 'played' sexually with women, and probably will again - but my preference in love and sex is for men.

9. NOBBY_UK

NOBBY_UK Member

+1

10. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

I love pussy so it was easy like me;-)

11. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    50%-50%...

However, I think labels are stupid since sexuality can be so fluid, or it is with me....but for here at lpsg......the percentages are self explanatory and serves it's purpose...so,

as someone said earlier in this thread...it's a

"no brainer"......

#11 silvertriumph2, Oct 6, 2011
  12. Kempwing

Kempwing Member

No interest in guys, while I also know the possibility of "I haven't tried it, so I don't know if I like it or not"
    But then again, men doesn't interest me sexually.

13. SyddyKitty

Gold Member

Albums:
    1% straight because tits in video games (Dead or Alive and Soul Calibur) are hilarious and awesome. xD

14. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Always felt its an indication only, of preferences for fellow members to get 'some idea'
    was a time when i could have changed it monthly, and still not been accurate.
    what it is now is how i set it when i joined, and have never seen a need to change it altho relationships have varied thruout life.
    at one stage it could have been termed say ..30/50 str..
    ONLY because i was in a non sexual Str relationship for 5 years, 4 kids and all
    (and that would only been my understanding of the lpsg % ratio)
    Soooooooooooooooooooo......
    enz

15. spidergrrrl

spidergrrrl New Member

Albums:
    For me, I know that while I find women attractive, I'm not sexually attracted to them. I love men, and their cocks.

That being said, I am open to the idea of playing with women (in a threesome or group setting, or something like that) if there were an understanding that it was just about having some good clean (dirty?) fun with nothing emotional attached to it. I mean, I'm fascinated by guys and their equipment, and I do enjoy playing with my own. Playing with another woman would probably be pretty fun as well.

I also think that in general, people are too focused on labels and trying to compartmentalize and categorize *everything.* Based on what I've observed and what many people have told me, sexuality and gender identity are a continuum or spectrum more than an absolute.

16. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I base mine on.........fuck I dunno. I just have to be attracted to them. I think some women are hot and I think some men are hot. None more than the other.....seems to be even playing field. Kinda like ordering Pizza, half pepperoni, half sausage and olive.

17. 1Cody

1Cody Active Member

Lets face it, some men are physically beautiful and i think it is normal to have some attraction for them even if you are straight and never had gay sex.

18. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I first started posting here, my percentage was 30/60 straight/gay due mainly to my latent bisexuality (which hasn't been addressed since 1984). During an especially vexing period here involving a very poor moderating decision, I cleared my gallery and wiped out as much info from my profile as I could. I stopped posting here for just about a year, maybe longer.

When I returned finally, I restored my gallery and updated my profile, making my percentage a more accurate reflection of my sex life over the past 27 years.

19. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When I first joined, I was battleing my demons. I think I started at 70% str8t / 30% gay. I mean even though I was fighting it, I couldn't deny that there was a part of me that was attracted to males.

As I started realizing that it was ok, and I started accepting myself for who I was, I decided that 60/40 was a better reflection. I mean afterall, I did find both attractive. However, I still felt like the attraction to men could only be physical. I just didn't think that an emational connection was possible for me and another man.

Then someone came along and totally blew that theory out of the water :wink:. So, 50/50 probably suits me better now :smile:

20. dad4you

dad4you Member

I have never been sexually interested in women, though some make nice friends

Draft saved Draft deleted