How Did You Come Up With Your Straight/Gay Profile Percentage And

D_Terry_Tugnuts

Account Disabled
Media
Interesting question! Mine was based on sex partners in the year prior to joining here and filling in the info, not the number of times I've had sex with males and females. Being married, by far the greatest amount of fucking I do is with my wife. She would call herself 50/50 straight/bi, but again most of her sex is with me. I suppose it's a reflection of the ease that we feel having sex with the opposite/same sex too.

D_Hedda_Lechuga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I put 90/10 because I'm not attracted to men IRL, nor do I have any desire to kiss one. But, I'd love to experience sucking a cock and possibly getting fucked in the ass.

D

deleted777486

90 % since I'm mostly straight and would never consider having a relationship with another man. 10% for my willingness to suck,jerk,frot,dock with another cock :D

Sexyguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I put 100% gay since I've never had any sexual attraction to women, always been all about the guys! :D

D

deleted157868

I want to watch my gf with someone else so I have to be somewhat bi.

There's also something really appraling about a big penis, migt have to love that 10% up

SkySkin77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love men, I fuck men
1% str8 means that when I watch a bi orgy video (rarely) and the camera is on the girls for less than a minute, I dont stop jerking. And I can tell if a woman is beautiful or not.
0.4% str8 could be closer to reality ^^

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1% gay, I like looking at cock and could imagine wanking another guy off or even blowing. . No experience whatsoever with any guy but I could be tempted.

This is why I leave mine at 100%.

1%, to me, means I am comfortable enough to say that I can recognize male beauty when I see it. But more in a "I wish I looked like Brad Pitt in 'Fight Club'." kind of way.

IMHO to be able to imagine yourself sucking a dick puts you at least at 10%.

Being a member at this site alone should put us all at 1%.

ny4skin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first real sexual relationship was with another guy in school. Had a few girlfriends in high school and liked that better. However I've tried gay sex three more times since, and it just doesn't do it for me. I've always been fascinated though with the penis, mine and everyone else's. I sometimes like to watch other guys peeing (but not golden showers). And I like wearing sexy underwear. Watching a gay couple suck/fuck is a turn on though, and I'm open to group sex with other guys. My back door however is pretty much closed now.

Reactions: SobonEnNYC

FloridaFree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I came up with mine because I'm equally attracted to men and women.

And what does the percentage mean? It means that if a person has sex 100 times with the gender of their choice, 50 would be with men and 50 would be with women.

Tatu_Biker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I changed mine from 100% straight to 99%. I've never been attracted to guys the way I am women, I'm happily married to a great woman, and so on and so on. But I do like to see a good cumshot, maybe that's my 1%, I don't know.

PounceOnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thinking of changing my percentages on the "sexual orientation" scale from 100% straight to 99% straight + 1% gay.

Why? Though I'm happily married to a great woman (and haven't had m/m sex except receiving BJ in college) , I do like some of these cock shots and cum shots.

Do you think differently of someone with 100 straight vs someone with 99/1 (all other things being the same)? How so?

Last edited:

Onyxpumper

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
99% gay because I love men and 1% straight because I still love the sight of a beautiful woman with a nice set of breast, soft phat ass, slim waist, pretty feet, great hair and if speak to her only to find out she's intelligent and has a great personality, I will get harder than advanced nuclear physics! But I digress.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... Do you think differently of someone with 100 straight vs someone with 99/1 (all other things being the same)? How so?

I personally do not think any differently of those who identify as 100 vs 99 percent straight (or any other numerical combination for that matter) simply because I don't know what "straight", "gay" and those percentages mean to them. If an LPSG profile intrigues me I always check out their posts here onsite to get a feel for where they stand.

PSG1964

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its an even split with me, I've met guys in my life I could quite easily suck or fuck and likewise with women. But at the end of the day and when you get to my age in life, its more than just the physical, in other words, I have to feel some sort of connection with the person in heart and head before committing. Have no interest in casual stuff...

Overall though, its been a struggle over the years because of the society/culture I grew up in, and its brainwashing conditioning patterns.

Last edited:

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I based mine on the fact that in a threesome, MFM or MMF, I'm open to doing just about anything with a guy. I've had limited experiences with a strictly male on male situation. The few times they have happened, they were either with my best friend or a friend with whom I'd known for several years. I don't seek out men for a one on one basis.

My preference has always been female and I married a female. It was with her when I first experienced sucking a cock. I'm a very oral guy. My wife and I were both virgins when we first dated. When I made my move on her, the first thing I wanted to do was eat her pussy. No one ever taught me about it. It was like instinct with me. I was driven to lap it up. After I finished, then my urge to fuck kicked in.

About the fourth or fifth time we did a threesome with my best friend, my wife wanted me to eat her pussy. I told her that his cock was in it at the time so I was going to pass. She asked me to eat it anyway, so I did. His cock slipped out a couple of times and hit my tongue. The third time it slipped out, I got this sudden urge to suck it so I did. Maybe it was intentional, I don't know.

Now that I am divorced, I find that the less pussy I get, the more I am attracted to good looking guys. Men in uniform and cowboys especially. But at the rodeo, when a good looking cowgirl walks by in tight jeans (are there any other kind?), My tongue gets hard followed by my dick and they follow her to see if she meets up with a guy.

One last thing. I seem to find, IMHO, that a relationship with a guy is easier to maintain then with a woman. At least with me it is. However he has to be straight or straight acting. I'm turned off by (how can I say this without offending anyone?) effeminate acting guys.

So that is how I determined my percentages, FWIW. :soapbox:

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My percentage breakdown is based on my most current honest assessment.
It would not necessarily have been the same a few years ago, nor can I guarantee that it will be the same a few years from now.
Don't get me wrong, it really pisses me off that I can't seem, even in my deepest consciousness to come up with a reliably honest percentage split, as it were.
OK, here's the deal: I have lived my entire life as straight. From the start of college onward, I always had a steady and/or live-in girlfriend. At least one of these was a woman well endowed in every way, making me the envy of my male peers. I goddamn loved all of that. I never, ever, had any trouble 'getting it up,' and in fact was labeled by at least one girlfriend as too 'persistently horny' for her to deal with.
Skip forward several years and I'm getting married to my latest in a long string of "serial monogamous" relationships. With one prominent and very painful exception, I never cheated on one woman with another.
But through it all, I always found myself in 'adult' bookstores lingering over pix of men with men. During this period, I sort of thought this was funny, almost like I had an 'overflowing' sexual appetite that was grabbing onto whatever came into view.
I am at a place now where I acknowledge that I have both of these "futures" within me, but really little earthly idea which one I will choose.
I expect I can keep up the game of two-tracking my sex life for another decade or so, but at some point, either my physical attractiveness will fail me, or my concience will catch up with me.
How I will reconcile this, I truly do not know.

I am only sexually and emotionally attracted to women. So that kinda settled that.