Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to have 100% straight, but I made it current about a year n half ago. I guess being made exposed to such a concentration of large cocks made it a fetish for me. Now, I'm looking for a big cock to suck for the first time(no luck on that as of yet). LPSG really had an impact on my sexual life.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I took all the women I've found attractive over my lifetime, and broke them into groups by religion, ethnicity, height, weight, demeanor, etc, there would be some patterns where I found some groups attractive more or less frequently than others.

I don't find men attractive, but I leave open the possibility that at some point I could. I'm not looking for men, I'm not repressing any latent attraction towards men, I'm just being open minded and saying while it's not likely to happen, who am I to say that it would never happen?

Hence 99% straight, 1% gay.

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
to the OP:

I can only speak for myself. I am 100% gay. . girls are great for conversation, and lunch and shopping. . but I find no sexual interest in females at all.

now as far as your 80/20 . . sexuality is a spectrum. . and people (self identify) somewhere in that spectrum. It is not something that crystalizes and is fixed for an entire lifetime however, and some people fluctuate along the spectrum back and forth in their lifetimes.

To Me: an 80 / 20 guy would be a (essentially straight guy attracted to both men and women, who finds a greater attraction to females, yet maintains arousal and even erections for other men.) This kind of man, may marry a female, but would always desire and be aroused by men as well as women. This man may on occasion play with another male even. . but would still consider himself essentially straight. (would he marry a female? would he get in a gay relationship?), he might do either and it also depends on the individual and other factors, but given percentages, would still probably consider himself essentially (masculine-straight) or maybe Bi, but leans toward females.

misterslave