How did you find LPSG.org?

Trackers: As most people here, I was just surfing the net and I found a link to this site from another forum called [link=www.atomicmpc.com.au]"Atomicmpc"[/link]. I clicked on the link and what do you know? i was hooked!

H8Monga: [quote author=Chubby-Sexy link=board=meetgreet;num=1057769539;start=0#10 date=07/09/03 at 21:14:52]I found it I believe in late 2000, took a peek in and left. Back then my home was the sexuality forum at Saramnet.com and I was probably looking up information on the penis (believe it or not I helped people with their size insecurities, my friend Seanboy being one of them and I met him at S-net). If I can recall, I looked around and I think I saw a guy who had been a regular at S-net, Raul, posting a link to his site where he showed off his bend (he was insecure about it)...  I was like.. damn, he's everywhere... I think that was one of the LPSG's. Can anyone confirm that?

The second time, I was invited just to look at a post. I got caught in the current...[/quote]

So no one remembers a Raul here? Maybe I had the wrong place?

gigantikok: Stone-Ager who lurked around here for a long time. I actually read an article about this website in a magazine like Maxim or Stuf (can't remember which). In the magazine they regarded it as a joke, but I figured I would fit in. I remember way way way back when the site wasnt even really a chat forum structure, and more of a stanard website structure. Either way, i would check posts on and off frequently, until early Jan of this year when i finally decided to start posting regularly. And POOF, here i am.:)