How Did You Find LPSG?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I came in at almost exactly the same time as Donk; i.e. I am also part of lpsg.org prehistory (if he doesn't mind that term). I somehow found the old large penis forum, I think by means of a vague mention on some general health-related site. When after a while the site went rapidly downhill, as Donk says, I found the first version of this forum. I suppose there must have been a link.

My memory is a little different from Donk's though -- I thought that for a few months the old forum was great; it was certainly a liberation for me, as I went from never having been able to discuss the issues of being very well endowed with anyone at all (or at least anyone who could speak from experience) to finding a good if smallish band of men who could not only discuss but do it intelligently and in good humour. I was personally sad that I had never had a fraction of the advice which was at last becoming available ... and as a young guy I was one of those who had really needed it.

But I still remember how good it felt when I first found it.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
i found out about it through a friend but wasnt interested in searching for the site until he was permanently banned---i thought, "If a group banned him then it must be a great group." Then, i started logging in.

DenBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I typed a celebrity name, don't rememer who, into Google, innocently looking for a bio, and it found a thread about them on here.

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Max@Mar 5 2005, 04:39 PM
My memory is a little different from Donk's though -- I thought that for a few months the old forum was great; it was certainly a liberation for me, as I went from never having been able to discuss the issues of being very well endowed with anyone at all (or at least anyone who could speak from experience) to finding a good if smallish band of men who could not only discuss but do it intelligently and in good humour.
[post=288534]Quoted post[/post]​

Truly my good friend Max and I go way back on these various forums. I do remember some good points about the old "Large Penis Forum" (not the least of which was Max's posts), and it was greatly liberating to finally have a place to discuss these issues, which was why I was so disappointed when it went downhill and glad when the original LPSG mutated into a real forum. I guess when I remember it as always being kinda lame, it is mainly because of things like extremely graphic ads for a site where one--if one was so inclined, which I wasn't--see women being ravaged by assorted vegetables. (Sorry for all you vegophiles out there, but I can't remember the exact name of the site. I seem to recall "cornhole" as a word in the text of the ads.) It also seems like I discovered the forum shortly before it really went downhill.

Anyway, it is hard to believe, but LPSG in one form or another has been around for about 7 years now by my count. Time does fly. And--as DMW says, huge thanks to Mark for the fact that this forum is now bigger and better than ever.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I recall viewing LPSG about four years ago. My profile indicates I joined in May 04, which is incorrect. I have enjoyed reading and also posting my comments. If I remember correctly, I entered something like penis or long penis in a search engine and found a link to LPSG. I have, like so many others been here through several versions of LPSG and I also desire to indicate my gratitude for this site. I enjoy the post, I appreciate the private messages and I also send private messages when I feel that I have something to contribute to an individual who post a question or a concern.

It is so refreshing for me to see the level of concern for one's fellow mankind on this site. Sure, we all at times have some fun with each other or enter a comic post; but in the long run, I feel that we all appreciate each other and the viewpoints expressed. I have learned that we are all able to share our concerns and our comments with like minded and also like endowed individuals.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually it was my girlfriend who introduced me to this site. She had put my photo on another penis photo website & I got so many interesting & fun responses, I decided to check this one out too. I've certainly enjoyed all the threads & have met some cool folks here.

blar

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by summertime@Feb 21 2005, 07:27 PM
I heard about it about mid-Jan. of this year through someone mentioning it in an askmen.com post in answering some question regarding having a large penis. As my partner is endowed & we had issues/question, I began lurking & ,then joined.
[post=285015]Quoted post[/post]​
oh god someone from AM posts here.......

well i kind of found this place by accident i was a member of a sort of similar site to this.....it shut down then i found this site back in early times

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
I think I accidentally stumbled here after searching for info on a certain hung celebrity. My boyfriend is very well endowed (prolly 10"+), so I thought I had every right to be here, even if I am not super-slung! :p

I like the regulars here. Informative. Funny. Serious. Irreverant.

Norfolk_Katt: I Googled "vaginal bleeding after intercourse" about two years ago and somewhere in the thiries found LPSG.

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Excite search of Milton Beryl before he died. I was trying to find out what movies he was in beyond his television career. Had no idea about his reputation as to size, but certainly there was a lot online about it.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I heard about the site from FHM Magazine, so I figured I'd check it out. I myself do not have a LP, but this is the most interesting site on the net, for my money. Interesting people from all walks of life with interesting conversations. I enjoy reading the posts.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I honestly think that God or the Fates or someone similarly cosmic who loves me sent me the LPSG in Google search results.

I was looking for good articles/information about tolerance and sexual politics for classroom use and ran across a mention of the LPSG at one of the links. So, on a lark, I decided to check it out and was just blown away by the level of humanity and the quality of the dialogue here.

For weeks I had been sort of feeling sorry for myself for living in an area where open minds are hard to find and tolerance is a bad word. A good friend of mine who shares a lot of my own beliefs moved away last fall and so I was feeling kind of lonely for like-minded people interested in honest, open talk about big issues. And last week I find the LPSG. Wow.

Just...wow.

*big sappy hug for everyone*

luv2jo: I found the site whilst at a friends flat.
He was surfing the net looking for "interesting" sites and came across it.
We should have been studying together really but ended up doing other things!
A few days later and HEY! I joined up.
Early days yet but I am enjoying navigating the forums and seeing some of u guys.

You might not believe this, but I kept running across LPSG at another site I frequent, Measurection, a site for guys with SMALL penises :blush:. I have also seen it mentioned on PE sites and, of course, Somethingawful. :evilgrin:

Unbelievably nice bunch of people here.

BlondBoy_16: My brother told me he used to lurk on here a couple of years ago.he doesnt use it now He says that its a leetle bit odd but I shall see, ;) I might like it you never know

Bananaman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So--- BlondBoy's brother thinks this site is a little bit odd. Hmmmm...
Yeah, it's odd all right! Very odd!
In today's world we have a place full of loving, intelligent and tolerant people, who care about each other --- Yup, odd indeed. Stick around, BlondeBoy 16, I think you'll grow to love it here. (And welcome, BTW).

As for me, I found LPSG entirely by accident. Fortune smiles on us all occasionally!

B-man

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Bananaman@Apr 7 2005, 04:01 PM
So--- BlondBoy's brother thinks this site is a little bit odd.  Hmmmm...
Yeah, it's odd all right!  Very odd!
In today's world we have a place full of loving, intelligent and tolerant people, who care about each other --- Yup, odd indeed.  Stick around, BlondeBoy 16, I think you'll grow to love it here. (And welcome, BTW).

As for me, I found LPSG entirely by accident. Fortune smiles on us all occasionally!

B-man
[post=298131]Quoted post[/post]​

And those loving, intelligent, and tolerant people are of every race, age group, gender, and sexual orientation, and I'll be damned if they all don't get along and offer pretty much constant support to one another! Where else can we find that ?

B-man is right. You'll love it here.

Steve