How did you find LPSG?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was three years ago now...I typed something about foreskin into google. The reason for this name is I was actually scared/freaked out when a woman sent me a vid of her fucking a gillette shaving can. They ain't small :tongue:

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How did you discover LPSG?

I found it when it was a yahoo group.

next?

:smile: I was lookin for some FYI ref. medical causes for my penis size and up pops LPSG which I figured wouldn't hurt to check out.
And now, here I am still hangin & swingin... less embrassed by knowing there's many more large penis guys too...more than I've ever imagined.
Thanks for asking:wink: .

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IF i do, I WILL. However, hasn't happened yet. What has happened in being exposed to this site, is I know it is important. I am not saying bigger is better in a way that if I have someone who is 8, someone who is 9 is better. What I am saying is going back to small or average would have me less satisfied.

Some may think that is shallow and compare it to being overly concerned with looks and not the inside person. But I don't think it is even close, there is a physical feeling that is pleasurable with a larger member. To be exposed to it and not ever have it again ... not good.

I know exactly what you mean. I have experienced this. It isn't JUST visual - the feeling is different with a larger guy. Also, I am apparently a "large" woman, although not in any way you can tell from looking. I read on this site about men with 6" bottoming out in a woman. The longest I have had was 7.5" and he did not bottom out in me. I also like the feeling from the largest girth I've had (around 6").

I have been with small and average guys too and they never stay with me for very long. I think it is not only not as good for me, it is not really pleasurable for THEM either. They never said that, but that'd be my guess anyway. (There was one average guy who was great with his hands though...!)