Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And what keeps you coming back?
I saw some video clips of Skinnythick online, I don't even remember where, and searched the interweb for more. His profile here was listed on the google search. That's how I found LPSG. And I've been addicted ever since.
I keep coming back for the hot posts and the freaking awesome gallery.
Some people mention that a friend told them about it so I was wondering how people find it and what makes them stay.

Duality

Experimental Member
Media
My bad - how does one delete a thread when it's a duplicate?

I wouldn't worry about it. The threads arliss linked too weren't exactly original topics (in fact, one could argue that one of them was a duplicate of the other :tongue:).

To answer the question:

I was about 15 years old, and just like every other part of my body, I was totally insecure with my size 'down there'. Thing was, I had barely even entered puberty when I found the site (and this was 2001/2, when this site was far less grounded in reality) and seeing everyone claim to have a dick twice as big as mine (all while talking about how much better big dicks are) totally fucked with my head, at least in a small way.

Looking back, my finding this website is one of the single biggest arguments I have against letting my future children use the internet (provided it exists in this form down the line). I already hated my body... websites like these only caused me to hate it more.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I looked at some wikipedia to find information what is the average penis size, somewhere there was a link to website for people with small penis'es... but there was also lpsg, I joined and now I am happy to know that I am not tiny...

I hang out her once in a while, but that's all, cause I'm virgin and furthermore I'm even not sure what my sexual orientation is, so I don't have much to talk about

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was a link from www.slate.com.

I come back for the people, 95% of whom are really nice and smart too. I learn something new everytime I come here.

I spend a lot of time in chat, but when I first came here I spent most of my time in the arcade. If you haven't checked it out yet you really MUST do so. :biggrin1: :tongue:

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I believe that I entered "penis" in a search engine. Somewhere in the list was: Large Penis Support Group or LPSG. I checked it out and have visited here very often. Great site and the post are always interesting.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it was something similar to Joseph. I was looking for something about average penis sizes and found this place. I came here and decided to see how I compared so I posted some pics. The forums are what made me want to keep soming back. I have had some very interesting discussions on here.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I was looking for the photo of Prince Harry with the baseball bat in his shorts that a friend told me about and found a link to this sight...so really almost quite by accident

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i found it many times.. since i rread all pages containing penis average, size, w/t but i though forums were worthless... but once u get into one.. is like gum

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since I got into underwear a couple years ago, I recently decided to see if there were any mens' underwear forums on the Internet. A couple months ago I Google'd BOXERS OR BRIEFS and this site came up after flipping through so many search pages. At first, I thought Large Penis Support Group was some kind of underwear forum for men. However, I forgot all about it, because I thought I would run across better forums for mens' underwear. Well, a couple weeks ago I had to come back here because I hardly found any other forums that discuss mens' underwear. I rediscovered the site the same way I did the first time. Technically, there is an underwear forum, quite an active one, so I guess I unearthed what I originally sought. I come back mostly just for the underwear talk.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I think there was a slink in some Yahoo group, and I clicked.
I was both appalled and more aware than I'd been, since 4, that yes, candy stores are great.
The questions were so often ones you think to ask, but just wouldn't.
And here, they were answered, again and again, finally a bit ad nauseum, and you could transcend those questions and find your center of gravity on the site shift to etcetera, especially, but to many other threads, as well, threads that no net would catch, just thrown off the assumption that this is a dick dick site.
Keeps you interested longer than you had perhaps anticipated.

EDIT:And that's DAMN FUCKIN' IRRITATING!