How did you find LPSG?

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Was looking for a place that was mature so I could get feedback on whether my cock was big or small because I'm insecure about it.

seems lik this was the right choice :)

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just did some searching and some how was linked to the site.
I joined because...why not? I wanted full access.

I stay and visit often because of the great members, great photos,
and maybe - just maybe find a couple locals to buddy up with, that
may be well hung.

Love getting surprise PMs from members here.
Again, everyone is very friendly.

ThickPup

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw a British television program (downloaded from the web) called "The World's Biggest Penis." It wasn't so much about any particular contender for that title (though a large part of it was about Jonah Falcon), but about the whole business of big dicks. One of the guys that they profiled was a member of this web site. I wonder now which member he was?

farmer_jon

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
a friend told me. i like chatting with ppl from all over and that's been good here. the forums are also interesting and open. good site overall

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got a message on my xtube account, and they recommended this site for me. It's exactly what I love, being able to freely discuss many of things I wouldn't have the courage to otherwise.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I first heard about LPSG when a guy at my gym suggested to me that I join it. At first I thought he was making it up to be witty, but he assured me that the organization was for real. Intrigued with idea that there was indeed such a group, I found the web site. After perusing the site a few times, I decided that it would be fun to post pictures of myself and become an active member. What keeps me coming back? Well, like a lot of men, I am an admirer of dicks, and LPSG certainly offers an impressive collection of them. I also like the fraternity with other well hung men. As a personal trait, having a notably big dick is rather uncommon in the general population, and it is a source of male pride ordinarily revealed only under more restrictive conditions. Here at LPSG, though, big-dicked men are in abundance; we can unabashedly display our prized endowments and openly enjoy the kinship of a common bond based on something which typically sets us apart. I think that’s way cool.

ruggero

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my models suggested if I wanted to see "some of his artwork" I should check his gallery on this site........

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and how I regret all the time I've wasted, and all the computer skills I've developed, since I started cracking these nuts!
(Amazing what ingenuity, an incentive will produce.)

Now I know why, over the decades friends have said, "you must get a computer it's so you!"

blg3floor3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You always hear about length in the mainstream, but never girth. So curious, I measured. I then put "6 inch girth" in Google to try and get an idea of where I stood, and a thread on these forums was among results, along with some thread at Topix.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Was looking on the net for new ways for masturbation, saw a link to the site, but you couldn't see more posts if you weren't a member. Then joined and still here. Saw that lpsg offered more and it keeps things intresting. Also made at the beginning a good friend so that kept me definitely here.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Google doing research for an upcoming men's group discussion on cock size. I like the open communication and stayed. The mutual respect for members of various orientations is so healthy and rare in most scenarios.