How did you find out about LPSG ?

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How did you hear about this site, and have you ever recommended it to someone else (any why) ?

remixa

Experimental Member
Media
google haha i wanted to show my penis off and never recommended anyone since i like to stay a lil private

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of the threads was actually linked to a thread on another board that I participated in.

I actually have recommended it to a few friends, and a couple of them even joined. Why? I really enjoy it here and thought they would also. :smile:

I was looking for the other lpsg, little penis support group and came across this one. I decided it had more to look at.

Have let on about it through another site, although I don't let on my user name. Probably a few lurking here somewhere.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A Google search pulled up a thread on the Celebrity Endowment forum. When I learned that you need to log in to see attachments, I joined.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was a surfing accident, though it involved neither saltwater nor neoprene.

I was searching the internet for comfortable underwear, something hard to find when you are hung, as many of you know. A Google search for "pouch underwear," along with a lot of astonishingly stupid-looking underwear ads, brought up one of the forums here on the subject.

I came, I saw, I joined and contributed. (Veni, vidi, vavavoom!)

I still need to find underwear I like, but my previously-unknown need to learn more about other hopelessly over-endowed men has been met beyond my wildest dreams.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Woops, forgot part of the answer.

Yes, I have recommended LPSG to members of both sexes with whom I have had sex, and who expressed interest in my size.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually got the link from a humour site that was making fun of the big penis questionnaire! I followed the link and discovered that this was more than just a big penis site and joined. I mean, I like sex and I like penises, I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and I like community - so here I am.

I've never recommended the site to anyone. I don't know anyone in my rl who would be interested.

Last edited:

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was on vacation in Cancun a few years ago at the Ritz Carlton and decided to get a full body salt scrub and massage. The therapist asked if I was a member of LPSG...I had no idea what she mean't. She said I looked like someone on the site. I didn't know what the site was until I returned home and checked it out.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Google search pulled up a thread on the Celebrity Endowment forum. When I learned that you need to log in to see attachments, I joined.
:yup: It was a desire to see Damian Hockney's penis that brought me to the site, then I wanted to view some attachment, and I was deep into a period of procrastination - so, yeah, I joined.

I've recommended the site to people I felt would enjoy/get it. It isn't for everyone, though.

D

deleted691973

I was actually looking for some pics of Matt Hughes, and other big cocks to ogle at. I clicked on a link here and haven't looked back since.