Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, I was looking for a place where I could rant with red-faced vitriol about circumcision while asking females to humiliate me because of my tiny penis, all while trying to avoid creepy threads about seeing parents/siblings/other relatives naked and arguing over whether or not it is, in fact, possible to enlarge one's penis.

Punched that into Google, and it brought me here. ;)

Honestly, I can't remember how I ended up here - which is pretty normal for me these days.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I was looking for a place where I could rant with red-faced vitriol about circumcision while asking females to humiliate me because of my tiny penis, all while trying to avoid creepy threads about seeing parents/siblings/other relatives naked and arguing over whether or not it is, in fact, possible to enlarge one's penis.
You mean to say that you didn't come here to argue about the exact length of Mandingo's dick? What's the fucking point? :tongue:

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After my cancer I did a yahoo search for "sex post-hysterectomy" and here I landed. I wondered wtf does big penis have to do with hysterectomy? Then I saw the women's forum and it all made sense.

D_Olga Steponyatova

Just Browsing
Media
Google search of something sexually unrelated to shire horse men, but relevant to a thread on here. Aaaand I still suck at using the Swype feature to type on this phone... You wouldn't believe the crap I end up unintentionally searching for :smashfreakB:

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :cool:

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Google search of something sexually unrelated to shire horse men, but relevant to a thread on here. Aaaand I still suck at using the Swype feature to type on this phone... You wouldn't believe the crap I end up unintentionally searching for :smashfreakB:

Oh, I'm sorry: that's next door. It's being-hit-on-the-head lessons in here!

(In case anyone doesn't recognize the allusion, its source can be found at 3:57 in this video.)

Last edited:

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean to say that you didn't come here to argue about the exact length of Mandingo's dick? What's the fucking point? :tongue:

Honestly, I have no idea what this Mandingo business is. Have I missed some vital element of this website???

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboner
You mean to say that you didn't come here to argue about the exact length of Mandingo's dick? What's the fucking point?

Honestly, I have no idea what this Mandingo business is. Have I missed some vital element of this website???

SAME here erratic
avoid the mere mention of its name,talk about fixations....