How Did You Find Your First Cock To Suck?

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good stuff here, should be made into a Hallmark movie.

I really don't think you will see anything like this on the Hallmark channel...especially as of recent..there are people protesting against the fact that Hallmark want to start showing gay themed movies...thank you so much..I'm glad you liked my story...JS

London Tommy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very late one night on a beach in Spain was out for a walk.

I had stumbled into the local cruising ground. God dammit, I didn't have a clue what a cruising ground even was.

Anyway, this boy came out of the bushes, Spanish, hot as ffff he was and somehow I followed him down to the bushes and, oh boy, did I get me an education!!!

His cock was gorgeous, his tanned smooth swimmer's body to die for, but the crowning glory was that first kiss.

It blew my mind!!!

briefsguy_773

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
it found me. i was at a friends house and we decided to go swimming so had to change clothes. he got naked right in front of me and caught me staring a little too long at him. he asked if i wanted to touch his dick which i denied and right away said it's ok he wouldn't tell anybody. i think that's all i needed to hear. he locked the door and basically pushed me to my knees and told me to suck it. i was hooked on cock and sucked him almost everytime i was at his house that summer.

chicogayba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was the day before a very important high school exam. I couldn't concentrate, so I signed up for Grindr and dared to meet a guy for the first time.
A guy who came to town to shop had finished and needed to fuck. Although he was somewhat older than me, we were close, and I agreed, but I told him I'd just suck.
He parked behind my house, and I told my mom I'd take down the trash and take a walk to clear my mind.
I was very nervous bc it was my first time doing something sexual, also I dind't know him. It was a quiet street, but sometimes people passed by and I had to stop, although surely someone saw us.
Within 10 minutes my mother called me and told me to come home, so I couldn't make him cum. Although it was strange, I will never forget it.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
After a good day on the beach. I went into this restaurant wearing a shirt over my speedo. This one employee could see my speedo and came over an we started talking. He asked me if I wanted some company in my hotel room when he got off of work. I said hell yes, because I am horny. He got off at 8 that night and Ihad a knock on the door about 830 and I answered the door in some hot underwear. Then we showered and got in the bed. He left about 1 am. That was the first blowjob I had and the first blowjob I gave. That was one hot first time experience.

D

deleted1046993

Still looking, lol. Chat with some fun guys on Skype but haven’t found the right one.

Reactions: diver6

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my late teens, I bent over and realized I could suck my own cock.
My next door neighbor, who was the second guy I sucked off, was able to do that. So we would take turns sucking his dick. It was really hot.

I met up with a guy I was chatting with online. He convinced me to come visit and he would use toys on my ass. Well he took off his pants and I discovered I liked sucking cock.

Leedsguy69

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess you have an innate gaydar that attracts cock when you first realise you like it. It's like a secret language without words. I have many happy memories of breathing through my nose whilst satisfying someone with my mouth!!!

The cock found me. Was 18, at uni with mate in the library 2-3am. Dunno, think I said I was horny and stressed and noticed Gavin had his hand on his dick and mouthy here said “you hard?” And that was that. Sucked him off and swallowed every drop. Even licked his cock clean; was FWB’s for long time after that.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the Jones Beach, one of the fields had a huge saltwater pool behind the concession stand area. One side had a outdoor locker room for men and one side for women, I was in my private changing room getting money for some food and the door pushed open. A man older than me was standing there naked and asked if I wanted a blow job. I was young and nervous, I said give me a minute, went to the pool area shaking like a leaf on a windy day and jumped into the pool, when I got out I went back and this guy opened his door to his private changing room and took me in, unbutton my jean shorts which hit the cement floor hard since they were soaking wet. He kneeled in front of my very hard cock and starting sucking my cock. After a few he stood up and pushed on my shoulders and I knelt before him and put his cock into my mouth. My first cock, he was hung huge soft, he never got fully hard but I sucked his semi, felt really weird and rubbery but I loved it. He asked me if I liked fucking and just shook my head, he lube up my cock and positioned me behind him and guided my cock into his ass! I’m naturally a bottom so funny my first sexual experience and I’m fucking a stranger like a Jack hammer! I grab his hips and fucked him so hard! I was young and horny, he had to tell me to slow up several times but I went back to wrecking his ass. I shot a load up his and and I got the feeling his was gonna fuck me. I said I had to go, soft this guy was like 9 inches, I was scared he was gonna do to me what I did to him! Lol! Today I’d kill for that kind of fuck.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the Jones Beach, one of the fields had a huge saltwater pool behind the concession stand area. One side had a outdoor locker room for men and one side for women, I was in my private changing room getting money for some food and the door pushed open. A man older than me was standing there naked and asked if I wanted a blow job. I was young and nervous, I said give me a minute, went to the pool area shaking like a leaf on a windy day and jumped into the pool, when I got out I went back and this guy opened his door to his private changing room and took me in, unbutton my jean shorts which hit the cement floor hard since they were soaking wet. He kneeled in front of my very hard cock and starting sucking my cock. After a few he stood up and pushed on my shoulders and I knelt before him and put his cock into my mouth. My first cock, he was hung huge soft, he never got fully hard but I sucked his semi, felt really weird and rubbery but I loved it. He asked me if I liked fucking and just shook my head, he lube up my cock and positioned me behind him and guided my cock into his ass! I’m naturally a bottom so funny my first sexual experience and I’m fucking a stranger like a Jack hammer! I grab his hips and fucked him so hard! I was young and horny, he had to tell me to slow up several times but I went back to wrecking his ass. I shot a load up his and and I got the feeling his was gonna fuck me. I said I had to go, soft this guy was like 9 inches, I was scared he was gonna do to me what I did to him! Lol! Today I’d kill for that kind of fuck.
Hey dude, great experience.

Reactions: erpap

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is funny how we change over time. In college, I messed around with a guy quite a bit that had a very beautiful cock. He was about 7.5", maybe 8" in length, which is awesome in itself. But he has the thickest cock I have ever seen (even to this day). It would completely fill my mouth. Back then I was quite inexperienced, and I am pretty sure now that it was rubbing against my teeth. He never complained. For about 3 years, we would hook up usually 2 or 3 times a week, trading blowjobs. At the time I wasn't into anal at all, but now, being a bottom, I think back to him and wonder what it would have felt like.