Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, last Sunday at the Barracks bar, I was asked several times "Is that real?" "Did you inject silicone?" "Did you have surgery?" To which I answered, "No. It's a DaddyDick. It happens when you get old."

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone ever heard that Arabic guys eat pumpkin seeds when they are young to increase penis size? Or did I dream that.
Only thing I’ve heard guys eat pumpkin seeds for is to increase their cum loads.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sunday at the Folsom Street Fair in San Francisco (called Megahood this year), I was interviewed by a camera crew. She wanted to know what I did to make my penis so large. (It was out and hard at the time.) I guess she was expecting I would tell her about silicone injections or whatever, but I explained it was just me, just my tired old DaddyDick. I did mention it was a little extra thick because I had vacuum pumped it yesterday, and it was a rather swollen from being bruised and battered after a hell of a weekend, but there was nothing artificial.

Later that evening, I was asked the same question at a nightclub (Rated X + RAM party). Someone commented on the bulge in my shorts on the bar line, so I pulled it out to show him. He asked how I got it so big, silicone, etc., and I explained it was all me. He asked what I liked to do with it, and I replied "Fuck." He looked a bit surprised "That goes in people!? How!!? Who!?" Just then the bartender served his cocktail, and he proceeded to describe my dick to her, using both hands to make a circle indicating his perception of my girth.

But honestly, besides pumping occasionally and fucking a lot, I've done nothing to enhance it.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you may have answered your own question. We are shrinking, as the new generation, is ushered in. Think of all the plastics, and chemicals, we consume, most often, without our knowledge, they accumulate. Hormones, from our meat supply, are known to cause hormonal imbalances. Aside from that, fundamentally, we need to support our blood vessels. Without proper vascularity, we don't have much of a Penis. At least, that is my thought. Very good question.

D

I don’t disagree with what you are saying, but that is the modern excess/additive variable only. How about scarcity all through the rest of history? Post-war calories were limited to like 1,300 calories a day for extended periods of time, some countries I think we down to 900. Talk about restricting growth. While yes many of the chemicals and additives are bad, not having food; eating and drinking contaminated food/water, wartime stress, and massive amounts of communicable disease are far worse.

It is just a weak one sided argument. There was never a time in history with free flowing food all the time. It has always been offset with scarcity and disease.

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t disagree with what you are saying, but that is the modern excess/additive variable only. How about scarcity all through the rest of history? Post-war calories were limited to like 1,300 calories a day for extended periods of time, some countries I think we down to 900. Talk about restricting growth. While yes many of the chemicals and additives are bad, not having food; eating and drinking contaminated food/water, wartime stress, and massive amounts of communicable disease are far worse.

It is just a weak one sided argument. There was never a time in history with free flowing food all the time. It has always been offset with scarcity and disease.

Nice argument. How has our soil changed? What drugs, chemicals, hormones are in our food and water supply, that were not there, in the past. What is missing?

Dreamgrinder

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
All I can hear is the sound of cash registers ringing as unscrupulous companies skim the profit off your penile size insecurities.

Total agreement here. I did it old school, on a shoestring. There is no fast-track, just time under tension.

Reactions: Cybearia and P.J.9

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A jelqing exercise I found in a magazine, and I figured why not try it what do I have to lose. I tried it and saw a difference after about the forth time doing the exercise. My cock got noticeably thicker so I continued doing it, and been real happy with results.

Reactions: P.J.9 and xja100
D

deleted13593551

Hey men, Inquiring minds want to know, how did you get your cock to be SO LARGE?
I’ve noticed some men with PAs have large cocks so is that the main reason?
pumping your cock?
stroking?
Special techniques?
Silicone?
Saline?
Implants?
heritage (ancestry or inherited)?
Etc?
Let me know how you got the size cock you have.

All natural

headjohnwhite

Expert Member
Media
St. Catherines River (Nova Scotia, Canada)
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: ItalTony9 and P.J.9

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Last time I did stop Pumping to experiment, it took a little more than a week to lose some of the swollen tissues, and best of all, I realized it had gotten thicker! After that I tried pumping a little longer each session. It helped to keep it thicker longer. I then went to working out my cock as many days of the week as I did at the Gym (5 days), and it got bigger still. I really enjoyed the looks I was getting from the other men in the Gym showers and the comments and conversations from those who were bolder to ask me how I had gotten bigger? I had no problem telling them that it was all due to Pumping! I got converts and they were glad to show me their progress too! I have not been back to that Gym since COVID lockdown, as I have a home Gym. I might go join again, soon...

D

deleted5068251

How
Last time I did stop Pumping to experiment, it took a little more than a week to lose some of the swollen tissues, and best of all, I realized it had gotten thicker! After that I tried pumping a little longer each session. It helped to keep it thicker longer. I then went to working out my cock as many days of the week as I did at the Gym (5 days), and it got bigger still. I really enjoyed the looks I was getting from the other men in the Gym showers and the comments and conversations from those who were bolder to ask me how I had gotten bigger? I had no problem telling them that it was all due to Pumping! I got converts and they were glad to show me their progress too! I have not been back to that Gym since COVID lockdown, as I have a home Gym. I might go join again, soon...
How long were your sessions typically? And at what pressure did you pump to? Did you do anything post pumping? S I recently got back into pumping and got a better quality automatic pump with a pressure gage meter. I want to take pumping this time around more serious.

Reactions: P.J.9

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This week I'm up to 1.5 hours in a session with 15 minutes pumping up to -10"hg then fucking my sex doll for 15 minutes while wearing a cock ring made of silicone. this helps control the size to keep it engorged when I'm not aroused. Then I do another 15 minute interval of pumping and another interval of sex and so on for the full 1.5 hour session. This is what I get from doing this routine
:
4121341-1589824581-d0c5accb12283f525c3dc8a2d7e0b6b3.jpg

alpha_centauri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey men, Inquiring minds want to know, how did you get your cock to be SO LARGE?
I’ve noticed some men with PAs have large cocks so is that the main reason?
pumping your cock?
stroking?
Special techniques?
Silicone?
Saline?
Implants?
heritage (ancestry or inherited)?
Etc?
Let me know how you got the size cock you have.
Genetics, and I am not cut. No piercings or tattoos. I never did the vacuum pumping or silicone. What do you mean by ancestry or inherited? Are men of certain ethnicities supposedly hung?

Reactions: ItalTony9
D

deleted12933901

I was always a bit bigger but early on I started stretching occasionally. About half a year ago I started pumping (of course I started way too excited but now I'm doing 3-4 times 5min over the course of a day 1 day on 1 day off) and I've had some good results girth wise