fittnes.
think, act, behave like you imortal

Reactions: DontTrip33

Escando

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Verification
View
I had a pretty average endowment, ~6”x5”. But I’ve been stretching since I was 19 or 20, mostly manual and extender for 7-8 years.. I should have been jelqing but it seemed messy and when I was younger length seemed cooler

Jelqing sucks, people should avoid the things that make the dick look like a microwaved hotdog. Extending and manual stuff while applying deep high heat is where it's at. And length IS cooler! Your penis looked pretty at 6x5 and obviously awesome when longer too, without the extra girth injection.

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you are born with it, plain and simple!!! if there was a "fix" don't you think there would not be all this debate about what works and what does not works????
probably
stil there are some surgery it seems it works as said in many topics especially check size of actors one
ok we are never there to check if it is really workng nicely (is it hard is it functionnal)
better to be used with our size
still easy lesson to give since i still am no confident about mine shape (thickness vs length) and would dream of length increase (i tried less than 5 times pump i put in garbage i was scared doing bad thing). probably some people are honest in a forum and some are not since they feel good saying they are huge
just it is good to remind what is important for a woman: not being too large for sure, and about length it is just about the show. especially for a man :D

Reactions: GetMeAnotherInch

NickBigDick2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey men, Inquiring minds want to know, how did you get your cock to be SO LARGE?
I’ve noticed some men with PAs have large cocks so is that the main reason?
pumping your cock?
stroking?
Special techniques?
Silicone?
Saline?
Implants?
heritage (ancestry or inherited)?
Etc?
Let me know how you got the size cock you have.
Completely heritage

D

deleted4710801

For me, just good genes! I didn't do anything to make myself bigger.

Good nutrition and staying healthy in my childhood has possibly had an effect on my growth as well.

• Love
Reactions: andreasxxx

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had nice size to start with but wanted to be even bigger and really show when I'm soft (I was a grower rather than a shower). I had a medical professional add silicone (50 cc to my shaft and 100cc to my sack). Even though I'm a massive bottom my cock draws plenty of attention and play. Though I'm too thick for most guys to take, I can take anything. Best thing I ever did.

Attachments

Poppanomnom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had nice size to start with but wanted to be even bigger and really show when I'm soft (I was a grower rather than a shower). I had a medical professional add silicone (50 cc to my shaft and 100cc to my sack). Even though I'm a massive bottom my cock draws plenty of attention and play. Though I'm too thick for most guys to take, I can take anything. Best thing I ever did.
Your so hot any way. And yes I know you are a massive bottom

D

deleted12933901

What's your girth now after the silicone was added?