How did you have your children?

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My son was born vaginally. I did have an epidural, though. I plan on every kid of mine to be born in basically the same manner. At the hospital, vaginal birth, epidural, pretty basic. :tongue: I must say, though, I had like... the ideal pregnancy and delivery. No morning sickness, no swelling/bloating, a very healthy normal easy pregnancy. And labor/delivery was a snap. 9 hours from first contraction to birth. No complications whatsoever. No unbearable pain. No screaming like the devil, sweating, etc that you seen in movies. :tongue:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
My son was born vaginally. I did have an epidural, though. I plan on every kid of mine to be born in basically the same manner. At the hospital, vaginal birth, epidural, pretty basic. :tongue: I must say, though, I had like... the ideal pregnancy and delivery. No morning sickness, no swelling/bloating, a very healthy normal easy pregnancy. And labor/delivery was a snap. 9 hours from first contraction to birth. No complications whatsoever. No unbearable pain. No screaming like the devil, sweating, etc that you seen in movies. :tongue:

Unfortunately things don't always go to plan.Pleased you had such a breeze of a pregnancy though:smile: