How did you know...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by robert1970, May 1, 2006.

1. robert1970

robert1970 New Member

How did you know you were a straight or gay,if you were a gay, how did you come out your first step? Who took you in this your current life? What did your family feel about? dont told me it is nature,it was happened.I am living in asia,our country is conservative,traditional about sex,maybe it is getting open by message getting quickly via computer,but it is shame to let someone knows you are a gay,especially, your are not married whene your age is more than 30.People always ask you why do not get married?

2. playainda336

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ehh...

Well, if you around a girl and want to be with her, then you at least have feelings for her. If you are around a dude, who is gay or bi, and you find you have feelings for him, then you may be attracted to men. If both happens, then maybe you are bi.

Just don't do anything you're not into. If you decide to be curious with another man and you find yourself REALLY not into it, then ya know...maybe you're not gay/bi. Likewise, if you find yourself not into a woman you are with, then maybe you're not straight. I say experiment or something.

As far as your country and the issues...well, I dunno what to say. Just because you're over 30 and not married doesn't mean you're gay. Are you a virgin? Well, if you are I just suggest you see if you can get a friend to hook you up or something. With someone nice and who would understand or something. I'm not sure really how to respond, but figured I'd try since no one else did.

Draft saved Draft deleted