How did you learn to deep throating a large penis

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You gotta love what you're doing and, a low gag reflex helps too. Another thing I've found for myself, anyway I learned way back in elementary and high school band. Brass instrument players are taught to open their throat to increase the tone quality. It really helps to swallow a dick too.

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
Deepthroating is not an easy thing to learn if you weren't blessed with the ability. I only have one friend who I can easily deepthroat. The rest are a challenge, and I've found there's not a lot of correlation between difficulty and his size. Any tips for those of us who don't play a brass instrument?

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Try swallowing a banana whole.

A girl friend and I in collage would do this in the lunch room. It is a good conversation breaker and fun at parties.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow, never knew that... OK, who here plays the Susaphone?
For a time I played a French horn (however his Visa expired and he had to go back) and then there was the tub(e)a, that ended disasterously when his wife found out.

Keys to deepthroating are relaxation and enjoyment of what you are doing. (a natural gift for it helps as well)

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found there's not a lot of correlation between difficulty and his size.
It must be more directly related to the amount and direction of curvature, like straight or a little downward with no lateral curvature would be easy, and for the others you kinda have to be tilted around so it doesn't hit the pharynx.

patronpk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're really in love with what you are doing, it just comes naturally (no pun intended!) If it's really big w/a curve you just have to go with the natural curve of your throat (upside down on it - but there aren't that many HUGE weinies out there, so deepthroating most cocks is an easy thing to learn - 'breath around it' & don't let that long, thin one get the sauce in your lungs! Deepthroating the right guys is more fun than any Super Bowl! peace!

stoneguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The first time I did it, I was just so hungry for the guy's cock that I kept going all the way down the shaft -- he was thick and about 8 inches, but I could have taken more. I liked doing it, and i've continued (alyhough not every single time) since then. I don't have any "practice tips" because I never practiced. If I'm sucking a nice cock, my mouth waters and I judt naturally want to take it all the way down.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was given some dramamine- seasickness pills that work by suppressing the gag reflex.

Once I was fairly accustomed to the sensation of something shoved down my throat... I gradually backed off the dramamine till I could do it without.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Stick your finger or a popsicle into your throat until you're used to having something touching the back, and then work on finding an angle when you're giving head. You could also try learning to swallow with your mouth open - your throat really doesn't care what's there if you're swallowing!