How did you meet your current or last partner?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Rommette, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Rommette

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, single old Rommette is wondering how you met the person you're with now. It could be your wife, girlfriend, fuck buddy or last sexual partner. How did it happen?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

I started posting here.

Made a connection with someone, got a chance to meet him, took it. Turns out he's not only a wonderful fuck but all round fucking wonderful. :smile:

3. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Posting here

4. dolfette

Gold Member

online.
    i much prefer it.
    i get to vet them before being stuck spending an evening with them.

5. JacobFox

JacobFox Member

Albums:
    My last bf and I met online... I will always remember it.

6. D_Eric Banana

D_Eric Banana New Member

On the beach in Italy...pretending to date her because of the anoying men around her. They left, I staued! We got used to faking our relationship! Sun, sea... you get the picture. Still happy together!

7. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

Last gf i met when i was 13 and she was 24, she used to work in a store. I instantly found her attractive as she was really bubbly and friendly and had this beautiful welcoming smile and these bright blue eyes when she did.
    Of course i knew i was just a boy but i always had that crush on her.

Met her again when i was in my 20s (her in her 30s) and she started working on a local store i shop in. I recognised her right away and likewise she knew me, now i was a man, my old feelings for her where just as strong, except now i could appreciate them with her.
    I was always a bit shy with her but very pleasant and gentlemanly which she seemed to adore and eventually gave me her number (shed been flirting with me for weeks but i took no notice i just thought she was being friendly and i often mistake it).

Was a surprise to me. Good memories.

#7 Snowy1, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  8. avatarng

met by partner at a bar in s.f. and that was 23 years ago and still much in love with him.

9. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I met my present g/f when we were in high school. We met at a party and it was "Wow, you are amazing". We started making out that night, and from then on it was wonderful.

10. B_GEatonSkyfly

B_GEatonSkyfly New Member

Orange City, FL and Colorado Springs, Colorado
    We met at an adult hot tub party and people where getting naked after midnight.
    I was coaxed to join by a buddy.
    Once naked and with about everyone else also naked.
    There was no more guessing at to whom had what between their legs...
    One gal had my attention and she soon got mine in return.
    She looked at me and my endowment, and of course I got to see all of her naked too, And we had not even kissed yet!

Later we both had to pee and happened to need to go at the same time.
    We decided to share the bathroom and she pee'd first as I watched her, Then she watched me pee.
    Hours Later when we started having sex togther at my place, She was so hung up on my having such a large cock limp, That the sight of me erect then before her now, she said drove "desires in her she did not know she had until I stirred them inside."
    Now all she wants to do is fuck !!!
    But I want it too.
    Grant

11. D_Ellerby Eatsprick

D_Ellerby Eatsprick New Member

I have met all my past bfs, dates, and FWBs online. I'm sick of meeting men online to be honest. Gone are the days where you meet someone at a grocery store, party, bar or on the street.

12. AngelKOF

AngelKOF New Member

I met my boyfriend at a dance club/concert. I was there with some friends, and the rest of our group arrived with this guy I'd never seen before in tow. After a while our eyes met, we danced, and at the end of the evening we kissed to "When Love Takes Over" (amazing song). I found out the next day that my ex (who was there with me that night) knew this guy and had actually intended to introduce us cus he thot wed get along well :D We beat him to the punch, and have been together about 4 months now. :)

13. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I met my current BF on LPSG about 2 years ago. :smile:

Several I met while out and about, two in a night club, and the remaining somehow through work or academic life.

14. ahornyman30

ahornyman30 Member

Albums:
    I met my partner on a website called daddyhunt talked for alomost a year before we accually met

15. therarity84

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met my last partner while working with a gospel group about 2.5 yrs ago. I was the personal assistant to the director and he was one of the tenors. At that time, he was 18 (and still in high school) and I was 22. I never dated anyone around my age so younger was certainly out of the question. We were in the back of a van on one of our many road trips. It was really late and everyone else had fallen asleep. All of a sudden, our feet just happen to touch (we both absolutely abhor feet!). But then I noticed that it kept happening so I sat up because I figured I wouldn't be getting any rest. We both sat up at the same time and just looked each other in the eyes. It was literally love at first sight (which I still believe is VERY rare). We ended up holding hands and talking the entire way back to Nashville like we'd known each other our whole lives. It was almost perfect. Fast forward 2.5 yrs later and he is still my very best friend. The relationship didn't quite work out but what was left after all was said & done was genuine LOVE...:kiss:

P.S. Forgiveness goes a long way! It really does set you free...:biggrin1:

16. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I met my partner seven years ago in a gay chatroom online. We weren't looking for anything in particular but just got chatting. We met a week later and we've been together ever since!

17. midlifebear

Gold Member

He followed me home and I decided to keep him. Seriously.

18. dc46064

dc46064 New Member

Albums:
    WE are both from Northwest Indiana. There is only 2 bars and really no where else to meet. I called a phone sex line and had 65 messages the first day. I picked 3 by there voice and decided to meet all three. My partner was the third one . We had one of the best nights of my life that day. Will never forget it. We missed the next day and every day since we have been together. He is not only my lover, but my best friend too! WE have been together for going on 14 years now. Funny thing was , I was his third guy too, Go figure!

19. anoushka

anoushka Member

Albums:
    I first got to know her on a forum we both belonged to (not this one). I found her expression of self beautiful. I later found out the same was true for her as it concerned me.

After speaking for ~6 months, we decided to meet. I got on a plane and went to meet her. Neither of us knew what the other looked like at that point.

I found her to be lovely and she found me to be handsome. Over time, we found we enjoyed each other's company very much.

Long story short, I moved across the country to be with her, and we have been together two years now. We are best friends and I wouldn't trade what I share with her for anything.

To be able to love and be loved, to be heard and understood, and likewise to listen and understand, and to help one another meet each other's needs - I have never been so blessed.

20. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Mainstream internet dating service.

Draft saved Draft deleted