How did you meet your current or previous significant other(s)?

preeman36

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At University.

Funny how contary to popular, the club is seemingly a bad place to meet a significant other!

Chatted online for a few weeks, then met up in a local pub. The rest, as they say, is biology.

Reactions: cedarizzo

xXSlateXx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I met my now wife 12 years ago when we both worked at Walmart. I was drawing something at the time in the breakroom and she commented that it looked great. That started the whole thing. Turns out she was already in a relationship with a real POS who was mentally abusive, so I ended up rescuing her from that. Lost our virginities to each other in my car in the parking lot one night and never looked back. Now we have been married for 3 years and, though the quantity of sexual encounters has diminished, she still has that fire I fell in love with.

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My last GF i met through my younger brothers friends. I was 26 and my younger brother was 23 and living with me at the time, we'd have parties every weekend and his friends ranged from 18-24, i stayed away from banging the women in his circle but we'd had a party one saturday night, had the sauna and hot tub going and finally called it a night around 2am, she had just turned 19 i'd seen her around a couple times but never actually talked to her, she was cute, decent body, nice DDs brunette hair and brown eyes and i'd heard from a few guys she knew how to suck a cock. Anyway we call it a night and i head inside to have a shower before going to bed, everyone had passed out in the living room or the spare room, i finish my shower and i get out dry off and hang the towel up when all of a sudden the door opens, she was clearly drunk we just looked at each other, she was a bit shocked and immediately apologizes and says she really had to pee and didnt realize anyone was else was still awake then she takes a long hard stare at my semi hard cock then closes the door and leaves, i thought it was pretty funny and called it a night, she was gone by the time i woke up.

The following weekend we had people over again, she showed up with one of my brothers buddies and his GF, again we wound up getting drunk in the sauna, as the night died down it was The buddy/GF, me and the ex left, the buddy and his GF got up and said they were done for the night, she says they are her ride so she should probably go as well. It had only been a couple minutes, i was finishing my drink when she comes back in and says "So those two are fucking in the car so i guess i'm not leaving yet" then sits down right next to me, she gave me a look, i made a move and we started making out, after a few minutes though she broke the kiss and basically blurts out "Ok i'm just gunna say it, You've got a REALLY nice cock plus it looked big and you weren't even hard!" , i laughed and asked if she wanted to see it again, she eagerly nodded yes and i pulled it out, within seconds she was naked and on her knees in front of me, the rumors were true she was and still is one of the best blowjobs ive ever had and to top it off when i told her i was about to cum she didn't even slow down she just kept sucking until i blew my load and she swallowed it all, we fooled around a bit more then went inside, i fucked her once in the shower then we fucked a few more times before passing out. I woke up the next morning to her sucking my cock again, then again pump a load into her mouth and she swallowed it all with a smile.

We ended up dating for like a year and a half, I was her first for a few things, first older guy[more than a year or two older than her], first big cock, first guy to go down on her, first threesome, she was an absolute nympho, we'd fuck everywhere and anywhere, but ultimately the sex was the only thing we had in common and we had different priorities in life so i broke it off.

At a party when I was a university student. As cliché as it sounds, I met her when I wasn't looking for anyone. That was 26 years ago now.

Reactions: hunghorse30

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few significant others. My ex wife I met via music, I played in brass bands, she was involved in the band not as a player but helping the conductor, she has qualifications in music. I was a teenager then, she was older. Anyway we were married for 25 years, three great children. My last partner who I still love, I met in Tasmania where I lived, she was visiting a friend, I was in the same cafe and I literally bumped into her. I am very clumsy. Anyway we kept in touch and webcammed, and eventually I moved here to Alice Springs and lived with her. I was very happy, great sex, a great cook, she lived out of town on a rural block of 8 ha, she looked after me, I needed looking after at the time.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Met with the help of a couple who were family friends. MUCH OLDER friends - my parents' age. In fact, they have a daughter who was in my High School class.

I had just graduated from university, after nearly four years without dates, much less anything like a girlfriend. I was disappointed, discouraged and tired of being the only virgin guy I knew. All this came out when I was talking to these friends about graduation, future plans, etc. A couple weeks later they passed on the contact information for their niece. (The niece knew about it.)

There was a problem with distance, over 600 miles worth of it. So we wrote. Sight unseen. Real letters. On paper. Through the mail. The letters got to be 2 or 3 times a week, and increasingly personal. After 3-1/2 months, events allowed us to meet in person. WOW, did she ever kiss on that first date! One year after that meeting, almost to the day, we were married. And still are, much more than 40 years later.

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My lover and I actually met at a nudist event. He was on the rebound from a bad breakup and a good friend of his invited him to a local Friday night home gathering of nudists. He didn't consider himself a nudist at the time but thought the event sounded fun and different. I've known the hosts of the nudist gathering for years and have attended several of their events. I usually try to introduce myself to new people at these events to help them feel welcome and when I approached this guy, he had his back turned. I held out my hand and gave him my name and when he turned around and we locked eyes, it was all over for me. We talked and laughed for hours discovering a lot about each other that we had in common - both avid nudists, both sexually versatile and both of us prefer our bodies completely shaved just to name a few. After having a few too many drinks we both decided to leave the party and head to my place where we spent the remainder of the weekend nude fucking each other's brains out anywhere and everywhere we could. We became inseparable as we couldn't get enough of each other and after about 2 months we were packing up his things to move in with me. That was over twenty years ago and we think it's awesome the first time we laid eyes on each other was while we were bare-ass nude. We can certainly say that we've spent more time with each other nude than dressed over the years.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I met him while browsing the bargain bin at SavMart. We locked eyes over some panties. Eventually we went to a diner for pancakes after which we got mugged by a deadlocked dude with a face tattoo. Needless to say, we got married in St Bart's a year ago at dawn with a trio performing Delibes. When we got back we registered at Target and donated everything to the local shelter.

Reactions: 651

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I met my last S.O. at my work place . The first time I laid eyes on her , I knew that somehow I would pursue her and see what happened . Over time I learned that she was in an abusive relationship , and wanted out . The nature of my job was such that I had dealings with her on a daily basis , and , over time , we got to know each other fairly well . Imagine my delight when she suggested that we go for a drink sometime . I could not believe my good fortune . Here i was , just an average bloke , in every respect , invited out by the hottest looking woman I had ever seen . We got on like a " house on fire " , and ended up in a torrid 2 year relationship . The end of it was a living horror show , that took me years to recover from , I won't go into details of that , just imagine the worst thing you can , and multiply it . Was she worth it ? Hmmmm , let me see , ... hell yeah , and then some , but , having said that , I don't want to go there again . I'm just too damned old for that stuff now .

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met my current gf in the sex shop where I work. She was wearing a brief halter which exposed a lot of her breasts and skintight jeans with the thong strap showing. She was checking out the lubes and when I was giving her some advice, she kept staring down at the bulge in my jeans, I guess we both liked what we saw, and when I had my afternoon break, we hooked up next door in The Second Cup for a coffee. That's how it started and we've been together for almost three years, My two fuck buddies have been buddies since childhood

Reactions: SoaringSpirit