How did you pick your Member name for LPSG?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry; I didn't know who Bob Ross was. But when I looked the name up through Google, I recognized him and remembered his painting demonstrations.

"Art critic Mira Schor compared him to another PBS television host, noting that the softness of Ross's voice and the slow pace of his speech was similar to Mr. Rogers" (Wikipedia).

When I was younger, one of my favorite weekend past times was to get totally baked and watch Bob Ross for hours on end. He (and his paintings) were a trip. RIP Bob

D

deleted3782

Here in the USA, XYZ is what you say when someone's zipper is unzipped. Although...I was told in Greece my name means "I want your cum".

Whatever. :rolleyes:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My screenname has nothing to do with Pandora's box (d'oh), but it's one of my favourite characters from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles (Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the damned, etc). Pandora is Marius' big love, she was born in the ancient Greece, Marius comes from the ancient Rome.
The 21 and the first 7 stand for my birthdate, the other 7 cause 7 is my favourite number.