How did you pick your Member name for LPSG?

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
WOW! this is the most original thread I read until now... beacuse it allows members to know each other through their "nick story"... btw my nick means bottom + man and I'm not a bottom gay but simply a female bottoms lover... you know in the world there are bosomen and bottomen and I belong to the second group

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW! this is the most original thread I read until now... beacuse it allows members to know each other through their "nick story"... btw my nick means bottom + man and I'm not a bottom gay but simply a female bottoms lover... you know in the world there are bosomen and bottomen and I belong to the second group

Glad you explained your screen name because at first look i guessed the male botton and not the Female bottom Luver

cool name and i luv a great ladies ass as well

FashionVictim

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It makes me laugh. :smile2: Lots of people think there's a story behind it, but it truthfully just made me giggle a few years back, and I've stuck with it.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mitch - friends and colleagues name for me cos i hate having my real name shortened to Mick, Mickey, Mike or Mikey
mitchy - when close friends want something!
mo - stands for mookie (no, NOT the US term!!!) which is short for 'moo cow'. Cows have big brown eyes like my unrequited love had, he started calling me mookie cos he thought it rolled better off the back of mitchy, thus mitchy mookie. I just shortened it all.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
mitch - friends and colleagues name for me cos i hate having my real name shortened to Mick, Mickey, Mike or Mikey
mitchy - when close friends want something!
mo - stands for mookie (no, NOT the US term!!!) which is short for 'moo cow'. Cows have big brown eyes like my unrequited love had, he started calling me mookie cos he thought it rolled better off the back of mitchy, thus mitchy mookie. I just shortened it all.

I think Mitchymooo would say it best then dude LOL

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once upon a time, I was a Basic Training Drill Sergeant. We were often called 'Hard Sarges' because we had to act like a hard ass. Thus the name.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've mentioned before...just an expression for speaking openly... as I used to be a pretty shy guy.... not to burst all your bubbles... but it does not mean I sit around all the time with my big dick hanging out of my unzipped fly....(just sometimes) haha

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm quite feminine, Canadian (hence the french) and it uses an element of my real name!

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My name was random, based on an email address I had. I didnt plan on chatting or getting to know anyone here so I just used Seaside, not thinking people would be addressing me as if my name were "Seaside" or I wouldve thought of something way cuter. (something penis oriented) Now it's just too late to change it.

I simply picked the name of the city i was born in,Zaragoza in Spain.