Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a bate bud when I was young and he was fascinated by my big mushroom headed cock. He told a lot of guys about it and it was common for them to ask to see my erect cock or even to see it shoot cum. It opened my eyes t the fact that almost everyone is attracted to a big throbbing erection!
That’s a hot story

Reactions: Jacksbiguncutcock

Robert Dole

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked some naive questions about a rimming vid we were watching, and that became my next lesson...
I just couldn't believe people did that, wasn't it dirty, didn't it smell? Stan chuckled and offered to show me, washing my bum with a hot facecloth before demonstrating. I was at the point of cumming within a couple of minutes and Stan finished me off orally before indicating it was my turn. I soon found it was a lot of fun to make him squirm and my fears proved baseless- in fact, his musky scent and arousal got me hardening again and I was fully hard by the time he focused my attention on his cock. filling my mouth with cum as soon as I started sucking. I'd say that the experience was when I knew I was seriously hooked, and he knew it too.
It wasn't long before his big cock was opening my arse for the first time and I entirely lost interest in women for the next 5 years...

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm wondering how did your curiosity escalated. I remember there was a time where I would get hard looking at dicks but didn't find it in me to touch one or do anything with anyone. Also, after jerking off, I would be totally off about them too. Back then, the most daring thing I could do would be let a guy touch me. I eventually let a guy touch me and went from there but it did took time to get comfortable with the idea. How about you? How did you evolved?
It just... always existed for me. It wasn't something I understood, I just always... liked cock and was always thinking about them. It wasn't a choice or a consideration. From day 1, I always wanted to see other dicks and enjoyed the sight of them.

If anything my arousal for ladies was something that developed as I got older as I realized boobs are freaking amazing one day, but my attraction to dick was something I had before I even understood what any of it meant.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I wouldnt exactly say that I was exploring or curious in my first interaction with a man. I have posted this before but I will post it again here.

My first time with a man was definitely a secret taboo and out of the ordinary.

He was a much older neighbour that saw me coming home from training, limping and suggested a massage may help. I was so very naive and thought he was genuine and sounded convincing and went over.

To his credit, he initally draped me and gave me a proper "legit" massage, that was I until I rolled over and he started massaging my thighs and abs, though still partially draped, however he always kept my dick exposed. Innocently I just thought he couldnt see my dick. However, I was getting very aroused and my dick started bouncing around and leaking cum everywhere. lol.

He concluded the massage by stimulating by nipples by caressing them with one hand and giving me hand relief with the other. It didnt take long at all the moment he grabbed my dick for me to shoot out ropes of cum, maybe less than a minute.

I kept coming around for "massages" and he kept giving them to me, each time he slowly and very strategically progressed with what he did to me, what I did to him and what we did together.

Fast forward a few months, I could come over for a quickie when he needed to fuck and I had the urge to be fucked. It got to the stage we were fucking almost once every couple of days or so. It was pretty easy back then to hook up, he lived on his own and I would sneak over to the back of his house, which is ironic as he was going through me from behind lol. Most times we had sex for less than half an hour. Occassionally I would take an afternoon nap with him before heading home.

I knew he had a lot to lose if our hookups were ever found out, I think this made the sex more hot, dangerous, exciting and enjoyable each time.

With all that said looking back maybe I was subconciously exploring and curious. Looking back I was curious and intrigued by the invitation for a "massage."

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
good thread. I am 66 now, really been bi for maybe 15 -20 years. Very married forever, wife in the know. BUT, never have experienced a man, she has a woman. I started to like the idea of guys, when I saw a couple swimmers at the Y in Mpls, nice long dicks, nice and smooth. That is when I started shaving all over.

with that context, prior to liking dicks, I did not really like seeing a guy get fucked... now, though, love the thought and the image and the idea.

I am bi, shaved, and always have a dildo and cock ring during sex...nothing I would rather have than 2 cocks in me...!!

RazorUniverse

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
good thread. I am 66 now, really been bi for maybe 15 -20 years. Very married forever, wife in the know. BUT, never have experienced a man, she has a woman. I started to like the idea of guys, when I saw a couple swimmers at the Y in Mpls, nice long dicks, nice and smooth. That is when I started shaving all over.

with that context, prior to liking dicks, I did not really like seeing a guy get fucked... now, though, love the thought and the image and the idea.

I am bi, shaved, and always have a dildo and cock ring during sex...nothing I would rather have than 2 cocks in me...!!
Would love to be your first.

• Love
Reactions: daftman

King Ding

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always knew I was overly sexual, once I started masturbating on a regular basis. Also always knew I was intrigued by the sight of an erection. It wasn't until my early thirties that I began to explore males sexually. It actually happened for me through massage, first from women, then men. During a long drought of any serious connection with women. I had fuck buddies, and one night stands, but no real love for a few years. This allowed me to explore, with all the shame that came with it. Gradually I came to except this part of my identity.