Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That was my first guess, but when you started asking more detailed questions, I was going to cut and paste the dictionary definition of "in utero." LOL
You were quite tricky so I wanted to be little more extra.. hahaha

George1848

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It was the longest single m2m session I ever had, and I didn't want it to end. It was so warm and wet.
Ok, you know that I have to ask which one of you came (out) first? lol

NautiRogue

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had had an MFM threesome with a couple when I was single after my divorce. One afternoon, he and I hooked up without his wife and on the DL. He didn't want her to know. We stroked and sucked each other's cocks. We met up on the DL a few more times along with still hooking up as the threesome. As we continued to play as the threesome, he and I started sucking each other's cocks in front of her... No more need for the down low because of the bi stuff.

...Except, by this time I'd found a girlfriend. He started hooking up with me and my girlfriend on the DL for MMF, but eventually we started playing as a fully bi foursome.

My first m2m contact was before I was 18, so I'll not post about that. My first m2m contact after I turned 18 was after I enlisted and moved away from home. I missed having a jo buddy so I made a post on Craigslist and found a local guy (uncut too!) who turned out to be pretty cool and we met a few times to masturbate, frot, etc. Never had anal sex with him, just had fun wanking each other, trading oral, docking, etc.

hotguy88

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
still remember it well, 5 years ago had a "friend" who lived here(I still lived back east at the time) and initially we were with a couple other guys who were straight on a roadtrip but once it was just me and him alone he first initiated just mutual jacking off at first, which by the time I came felt totally natural, then we took some showers together and played, then he shared his suck buddy wiith me(though I couldn't get there although he had a crazy loud orgasm), and finally we had one night where we came close to outright fucking and we both came so loud

We've gone our separate ways now but I'll always remember that, that was when I turned into wanting to be a loud guy when I came

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me it was in senior school, I had a friend & he talked me into jacking off in the cloak room, he used to stay over at my house at weekends sometimes & had to top & tail in my bed, he went under the covers & sucked me off many times but it was a month or so until I got the courage to return the favour, despite getting caught a few times we carried on until I started work & moved away.

For me it was in senior school, I had a friend & he talked me into jacking off in the cloak room, he used to stay over at my house at weekends sometimes & had to top & tail in my bed, he went under the covers & sucked me off many times but it was a month or so until I got the courage to return the favour, despite getting caught a few times we carried on until I started work & moved away.

Adult bookstore gloryholes in my late teens and early twenties.

Welshbowman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was the summer before my freshman year in high school. John, a friend, invited me to his familys cook out and Sandy, the villianous weasel in this caper was in the crow....seen me and my fate was sealed. Sandy bought a keg. Supplied the place to drink it and the crash pad. Well everybody got smashed including me. He said loudly I was slesping on his bed and when I headed that way I need to take myclothes off. I did . I crawled in and went out. I woke up and someone was groping me I smacked at them for a bit then I said fuck it. He pulled my undies down and went batshit crazy on it gagging and making all kinds of noises and all around us dudes I know sleeping on the floor. I was mad. Cuz he was being a horndog and a dirty old bastard,

Foreverhard

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It was the summer before my freshman year in high school. John, a friend, invited me to his familys cook out and Sandy, the villianous weasel in this caper was in the crow....seen me and my fate was sealed. Sandy bought a keg. Supplied the place to drink it and the crash pad. Well everybody got smashed including me. He said loudly I was slesping on his bed and when I headed that way I need to take myclothes off. I did . I crawled in and went out. I woke up and someone was groping me I smacked at them for a bit then I said fuck it. He pulled my undies down and went batshit crazy on it gagging and making all kinds of noises and all around us dudes I know sleeping on the floor. I was mad. Cuz he was being a horndog and a dirty old bastard,
lhard..love the story!!#