How Did Your Parent's Meet?

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mom was working up town and Dad was attending our local college and driving a city bus for a part-time job. They met one day when Mom caught the bus he was driving on her way home. I guess they like what they seen in each other. They was married 20 years before Dad passed.

SpeedoMike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they met during WWII in the Little Rock, AK USO club where dad was the director and mom was on the staff. they married before dad went into the Army. they eventually celebrated their 50th anniversary.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dad hired my mom as his secretary when he was about 40 and she was about 25. He had 5 kids, the youngest was 10, and he said he didn't want any more. She said OK and stopped taking her birth control.

And here I am!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad hired my mom as his secretary when he was about 40 and she was about 25. He had 5 kids, the youngest was 10, and he said he didn't want any more. She said OK and stopped taking her birth control.

And here I am!

And thank the Lord for your chiseled chest and abs! :tongue:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Through work. (Though it's a much more romantic story than that, involving eloping to Africa. If I disclosed more, I'd have to eliminate readers left and right.)

How did my parent's what meet what? :tongue:

It really must be the easiest spelling rule in the entire English language: there is NO word you can make plural with an apostrophe. None. Ninguna palabra. Kein Wort.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Grammar_Nazis____The_Motivator_by_ZlayaHozyayka.jpg

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Mine met on the fire escape of a hotel party being raided in New Orleans lol (i'm not kidding). My dad's frat was in town for a national 'convention'....my mom was a local who was at the party with friends.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mom was selling her garden vegetables. Dad felt inspired to buy home grown produce frequently. They went on long walks together. They haven't told me about anything more than that.