How Did Your Penis Influence On Your Lifestyle?

your penis had/has an influence on your lifestyle

• absolutely

Votes: 50 58.8%
  • not at all

Votes: 35 41.2%

• Total voters

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't answer the question; it didn't seem to apply. I've been obsessed about the small size of my cock most my life but I don't believe that's had much affect on my lifestyle. Certainly it's a big factor in my sexual thoughts and fantasies but that's about it. Admittedly, it has affected certain aspects of my sex life -- sex activities and positions, for instance -- but not the overall arch of things.

I'm hung like a chipmunk, super-small, especially soft. That may have held me back at first with girls but I soon got over that. In fact, except when in a relationship, I've led an extremely active sex life; I know very few guys who've had as many chicks as I have. Of course it's possible that being so obsessed with the size of my cock may have something to do with that. Luckily I've made up for a lack in size with looks and personality, and, strangely, most women -- even those who profess a preference for big cocks -- seem to find that enough. At least the ones that count, like my gorgeous wife.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't answer the question; it didn't seem to apply. I've been obsessed about the small size of my cock most my life but I don't believe that's had much affect on my lifestyle. Certainly it's a big factor in my sexual thoughts and fantasies but that's about it. Admittedly, it has affected certain aspects of my sex life -- sex activities and positions, for instance -- but not the overall arch of things.

I'm hung like a chipmunk, super-small, especially soft. That may have held me back at first with girls but I soon got over that. In fact, except when in a relationship, I've led an extremely active sex life; I know very few guys who've had as many chicks as I have. Of course it's possible that being so obsessed with the size of my cock may have something to do with that. Luckily I've made up for a lack in size with looks and personality, and, strangely, most women -- even those who profess a preference for big cocks -- seem to find that enough. At least the ones that count, like my gorgeous wife.

I know exactly what you mean, I'm in the same boat!

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a big dick has made me a very confident person. That confidence has spilled into other facets of my life.
I have had the complete opposite experience in that having a less than desirable size spilled into and ruined most of my life. There are some truths to the myths....

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I will fully admit that my size had a definite impact on my lifestyle at one point. I’m not proud of those years and I have definitely grown, matured, developed a code of moral values for myself and of course gotten older. I can’t disclose what I did due to my age at othe time, but suffice it to say that my dick got me anything I wanted at the time, including some costly gifts. In retrospect, I would label it a form of prostitution though cash was never received. I was a hot commodity and a piece of meat. I woke up as I entered the college level, earned everything I have and got, and more importantly because I was attending a Jesuit school, I learned to develop core values (not based on religion), that have guided my life from there on. I continue to be that person and continue to grow and contribute to this world. I have found my niche in life and still stand back in disbelief at who I allowed myself to be during those early years of my sexual awakening.

I will add that based on my own life experiences, I highly advocate for teens to be able to experiment sexually with their peers and not become fodder for adult gay men looking for some young fresh meat.

I was somewhat attacked once on LPSG once for sharing this story and I shut down myself from discussing it for about a year. The critics reminded me that no one made me do what I did, but I believe we have to recognize that the brain of teens is not always fully developed and not everyone has developed a sense of choice or an assessment of risk.

So my size and my attractiveness definitely had an impact on my life for awhile and I am so glad that I wrestled back that impact and took control of my life.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Guys with large penises get way more sex than men with average penises ; matter of fact the sex gap is insane.

I know because of relatives were swingers and womanizers because their size. When you’re normal sized you’re more disposable to women but if your large women(exes) will orbit your life for decades.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys with large penises get way more sex than men with average penises ; matter of fact the sex gap is insane.

I know because of relatives were swingers and womanizers because their size. When you’re normal sized you’re more disposable to women but if your large women(exes) will orbit your life for decades.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Some guys with big dicks are lousy fucks. They depend way too much on their size to do the trick without having any good techniques for the tool they're using.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I don't know if I'd go that far. Some guys with big dicks are lousy fucks. They depend way too much on their size to do the trick without having any good techniques for the tool they're using.

True. But I’m going off what I seen and how women behaved around my relatives.

Reactions: Gj816

For me as I am very happy with my size, I had/have no issues with being nude in front of others in the appropriate circumstances, starting with school showers after sport and continuing to this day, including in saunas/spas.