How do circumcised men masturbate if there's no skin to roll back and forth?

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
AMAZING set of pics silvertip... HOT stuff!!!:biggrin1:

Right on, erratic, you can teach me anytime!

I'm fairly loosely circumcised and masturbating dry has never been a problem for me, though sometimes I enjoy a messy lubed up session. The attached series illustrates how jerking off dry works for me.

crushted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get cut when im 24 yo.
I can jerk off longer till hours after get cut
But sometimes i lost my passion after I get cut
I jerk off more often before I get cut

I NEED A HOT MAN TO MAKE MY SEX LIFE BETTER ;-)

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know, until I read this thread I'd never considered what differences there would be between cut and uncut masturbation. I usually get a little bit of lube (soap, spit, shampoo, astroglide, etc.) and just go at it. By going at it I mean that I use a light grip to slide from base to head and back. I'd always assumed that uncut guys just pulled the foreskin back and did the same thing. Guess I've got a lot to learn.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Some guys are cut tighter than others. My boyfriend and I were both circumcised but looser which left us more foreskin.

I thought the "point" of circumcision was to get rid of the foreskin - my skin is pretty loose when soft but when I'm hard my skin isn't loose at all. How do some of you guys have enough to roll over your head? Were you cut loosely or was I cut tightly? Now I'm even more agitated at my circumcision, argh.

OP: Simply put, you rub your hand along the shaft and over the head. Lube helps a lot to ease the "process". If I don't masturbate with some type of lube (usually spit but creams as well as oils can help) then it really hurts.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
One of the biggest myths is that cut guys need lube to wank, they don't there are lots of ways for them to get off. The majority have enough skin that they could actually move forward when soft to look uncut, so when hard there is still skin to move. The circumcision scar is very sensitive and some guys get pleasure from that. Some stroke their cock with a fist so the head goes through their index finger and thumb like they are fucking. Another great technique is using the index finger and middle finger opened like a V pointing down and stroking that way, that's also a good thing when fucking a girl have her do the upside down V just in front of her pussy while your fucking her, extra pleasure for the guy.

Nice topic. I’m cut. Never thought anything about it. I learned to jerk off alone. The first time, I stroked and came thoughtlessly without intending anything. From my perspective, it just happened. When I saw uncut guys in the gym, I thought our differences were that we were born different. It never crossed my mind that my cock would have looked like theirs had something not been removed from me. As gigantor68 describes, the area of my circumcision scar is very sensitive. I can simply massage it between finger and forefinger and cum, but basically I don’t do that, I stroke up and down the shaft – for the first couple years with out lube. For me, the sensitivity of my frenulum and the underside of the glans is where all the sensitivity leading to ejaculation and orgasm comes from. I had no idea there had been a body part removed. And I certainly did not discuss any of this with anyone. For all I knew, I invented masturbation and saw no particular need to let anyone else in on it.

By about age 16, I discovered lube. It was spectacular. But I basically masturbated as before only lightly massaging more of the head which otherwise would be way too sensitive. Maybe I would cum a little faster with lube, maybe not; I learned to edge as much as I could stand but usually couldn’t hold out very long.

Always it is in my head – the one of the shoulders – as to how fast I will cum; whether I will do it again right away, or whether I can edge and hold off or not – for me, I don’t perceive it having much to do with hand technique. If you get me horny and hot, I can cum five or six times – I can still do it – and I’m and old man.

So to answer OP’s terrific question: I see where you are coming from. If you are uncut, surely it makes sense how the foreskin is useful. It sure isn’t essential to orgasming nor cumming. If I missed out on something, maybe I did, maybe it would have been greater, maybe much greater, I don’t know. No one ever heard me complain, I’ll tell you that!

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you hear about the guy who made a wallet out of circumcised foreskins? When you rub it, it turns into a suitcase.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right on, erratic, you can teach me anytime!

I'll have you know I'm a happily married man, sir.

However, you can always buy my instructional video for just three easy payments of 19.95 plus shipping and handling.

I'd always assumed that uncut guys just pulled the foreskin back and did the same thing. Guess I've got a lot to learn.

Yeah, noooo. That would hurt. :eek:

S

SirConcis

It also depends on the uncut guy. This with tight foreskins tend to never retract skin fully while j/o and they tend to do shorter strokes. (adopting thi technique also precent the freskin stretcing that would loosen it up).

Some guys who are uncut with short skin will masturbate with te skin stopping at rim of head, loke loosely cut guys.

Some guys have a glans that is too sensitive to be layed on directly, while others have a glans that wont hurt if they play with it.

S

SirConcis

The advantage of a circumcised penis is that when you masturbate, you do not have any fears of hurting. Those with tight foreskins have a background fear of pulling back too hard, causing pain, so they become conditioned to not pull back fully. Those with extremely sensitive glans know they can't stimulate glans directly because it can hurt or be uncomfortable.

But cut dudes just play with their more robust penis that can generate pleasure no mtter how you stroke it.

Reactions: Stabilo

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm circumsized, but the doctor left me enough skin that I've always masturbated with it. I masturbated that way from age 11 or 12 to age 48 before I discovered the joys of lubricated jerking off. It's a totally different sensation - it retrains your cock, and gets you (or me, at least) better control of my orgasm, yet makes it easier to cum.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm cut and my cock is very thick so it's just a matter of getting a good grip when masturbating.
I'm use to having the vagina grip my cock since I don't have alot of loose skin, this drives woman crazy, that is having their vagina pull in and out with each stroke.
So I just re-create that sensation and getting off is like a dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stabilo