How do circumcised men masturbate if there's no skin to roll back and forth?

ElGrandeChino

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The nerves that went to the foreskin, with circumcision are still around. Those nerves are alive and well. They grow further inside the shaft. So we masturbate using the "old" nerves--up and down the shaft and most of the time between the glans and the whole shaft. With circumcision we gain not lose. If the frenulum is still there it is a another source of erotic feelings. I am against it being excised with the circumcision.

this is totally wrong. when you cut something off - it doesnt grow back next season stronger and better.....you just loose it. If you cut off your finger - your nerves don't "grow further" anywhere. You go on to say - that if the frenulum isnt cut that there is more feeling....so if you dont get circumcised you definitely have a frenulum right? so u will always have more feeling.

basically - there are more nerves in a penis with foreskin than a penis of equal measure minus the foreskin - fact.

S

SirConcis

There may be more nerve endings, but the number of nerves doesn't change. When they circumcise, they don't remove the "wiring" from the foreskin to the brain. The wiring remains.

What is not clear is what happens to those nerves. Do they end up connecting to other nerves and when you stimulate the shaft, it ends up stimulating more than one nerve ? To they grow new nerve endings at the circumcision scar (explaining why cut guys have sensitive scar). This is not known yet.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There may be more nerve endings, but the number of nerves doesn't change. When they circumcise, they don't remove the "wiring" from the foreskin to the brain. The wiring remains.

What is not clear is what happens to those nerves. Do they end up connecting to other nerves and when you stimulate the shaft, it ends up stimulating more than one nerve ? To they grow new nerve endings at the circumcision scar (explaining why cut guys have sensitive scar). This is not known yet.

It's not known to people who don't understand how nerve wiring works, and would prefer not to do the 30 minutes of research required to find out. What do you mean by the nerves connecting to other nerves? Nerve endings also cannot grow anew; existing axons can branch out, but if you excise foreskin, your body does not have the rest of the foreskin compensate for the removed part...that makes no sense. The other skin is not "aware" that you've removed skin. The sensitivity of the circumcision scar is representative of the exposure of a structure that circumcision largely removes.

Dude.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm cut and my cock is very thick so it's just a matter of getting a good grip when masturbating.
I'm use to having the vagina grip my cock since I don't have alot of loose skin, this drives woman crazy, that is having their vagina pull in and out with each stroke.
So I just re-create that sensation and getting off is like a dream.
And you've got quite a tight cut man !

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whatever skin there may or may not be, my impression is that the main stimulation that will build sexual tension emanates from the area where the cavernosum spongiosum meets the base of the glans. I felt that when I still had a foreskin, and I still do now that it's gone - a good 25 years later.

So, whether one stimulates that with the help of skin or in other ways is purely philosophical.

Personally, I could push some skin onto the glans for this, but prefer instead to use the second phalanx of my index finger and my thumb to move back and forth the epidermis behind the glans. It's about 5 millimetres of travel - that's all I need.

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I use fingers, thumb and palm along my shaft and deliciously over my glans. I have never pulled skin up over the glans of my erect penis because I have no foreskin. I use lube, precum or both.

I'd like to take this opportunity to again thank my dead parents for mutilating my genitals when I was born.

Reactions: Stabilo

clevgrp

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cut here. When I jerk, it's usually my pinkie, ring finger and the bottom of my palm that hold the looser skin at the base so that it simulates being uncut by sliding somewhat up and down the shaft, and then my middle, index and thumb simulate the foreskin actually sliding over the rest of my penis, with the thumb doing the particularly important job of grazing the corona on each stroke, as if the skin were rolling back and forth across it.

It takes a gentler grip, but it works.

Or I use lube and just go to town

w3bb3r

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I was younger I was tight cut, I barely had enough skin to have a full erection and when I did It pulled skin from my balls and pulled out on my fat pad area. Back then I used to use the tips of my index and thumb around about my circle scar and move the small amount of travel I could. This was alright but took forever. As I spent more hours working the skin it got looser. At about 15 I found lube and then I was able to work my glans with my palm and thumb. This was like reinventing the whole process. So much quicker and came like I'd never before. In the past few year or so my foreskin has stretched alot and I can now masturbate drawing skin up over the glans. Almost reinvented again. Don't need lube, pre cum gets held in the overlap of skin and can switch it up anyway I want. I also resent my parents decision to take away something that was mine.

Whatever skin there may or may not be, my impression is that the main stimulation that will build sexual tension emanates from the area where the cavernosum spongiosum meets the base of the glans. I felt that when I still had a foreskin, and I still do now that it's gone - a good 25 years later.

So, whether one stimulates that with the help of skin or in other ways is purely philosophical.

Personally, I could push some skin onto the glans for this, but prefer instead to use the second phalanx of my index finger and my thumb to move back and forth the epidermis behind the glans. It's about 5 millimetres of travel - that's all I need.

Basically summed up my technique. I was uncut as well previously, so maybe that is just replicating what I was doing when I had my foreskin, but with shorter strokes. I very rarely if ever use lube, since it just makes the whole process messier and more complex than it should be. So in short, the fact that I'm cut hasn't changed much in the way I masturbate and I don't see why it should have.

Reactions: cufflinks

cufflinks

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basically summed up my technique. I was uncut as well previously, so maybe that is just replicating what I was doing when I had my foreskin, but with shorter strokes. I very rarely if ever use lube, since it just makes the whole process messier and more complex than it should be. So in short, the fact that I'm cut hasn't changed much in the way I masturbate and I don't see why it should have.
And while I have to admit to liking lube, I have also experimented with not using it, and it is amazing how smooth the glans becomes when you don't put mineral oil based stuff on it for a few months. I actually have a photo of that in my album.

I just bend over and put it in my mouth. I suck it until a bit after ejaculation. Then, sometimes I suck it again.

Reactions: Nexolaris