How do curved cocks look?

adam

Expert Member
Media
Personally, I think the straight cock( the size doesn't matter ) has the best look and I envy it.
I detest mine that curves upward and has a big angle.
Do you( specially girls ) think the bent cock looks OK? or grotesque?
If lt is nice, which one looks better? upward, downward, or to the side?

unkutt1

Sexy Member
Media
I have an upward curving one...it's alright, but I sometimes envy the big, long ones that flop about freely without any restraints

like others have already said, though, the grass is always greener

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mines not big... Sometimes i wish mine was bigger but then ive seen some unattractive big ones.....Mines straight as an arrow.... i like that its straight but i also like curved cocks..... a curved penis is sometime as beautiful as a straight one and for me a slightly curved penis is sometimes like a surprise package and can make giving head fun.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fine with the slightly upward banana-curve look of mine, but sometimes it's nice to see variation, like the downward-curved ones, and the really straight big ones.

I've always wondered what it's like to operate a downward-curved cock, like how much different it feels during sex and masturbation, but I'm not going to try bending mine out of shape to find out!:eek:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine curves down and I have to say guys that love sucking dick love the downward angle. When they try taking it the other direction, they just can't handle the size. And when fucking it seems to hit just the right spot. Having a curve definitely has some advantages.

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to wish mine was straight but I got over that since seeing pictures of cocks with curves severe enough to make sex difficult. I now realise that, as long as the cock doesn't fold when it's being thrust, it's straight enough. Mine curves a bit left and a bit upwards, and I love it. So does my wife.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, mine is straight but flexible. Yeah, for the past few years it's not been the as sturdy as it used to, but the wife really likes it that way. I've perked it up with the little blue pill a couple of times and it's kind of scary, actually. Makes me want to hit something with it. Or like the wife told me last time "you better be going to play golf with that thing because you're not putting it in me."