how do cut guys feel when u get a handjob without lube from ur partner??

D_Nailer Lautner

Experimental Member
Media
guys if u are cut, here are some questions for u...

1. do u manage to masturbate without lube??
  2. and do u get pleasure by getting handjob from ur partner withour lube??
also kindly gimme some tips...

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I can count on one hand how many time's I have used lube. And I get great pleasure from a partner giving me hand without lube. It's what I'm use to so it's what I prefer.

naisho469

Just Browsing
Media
i usually masterbate without lube just because its less messy, plus i do it when im in a hurry, but if i have plenty of time i use lube

TomSchmo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
the skin can still move up and down, just not over the head. its not near as good though without some type of lube.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes. Feels great without lube.
It was my impression that most of us who are circumcised masturbated pretty much the same way most guys are not do it themselves most of the time.
We move the skin up and down the shaft - just obviously in most cases we aren't able to bring the skin over the head much.

Yes, definitely we can enjoy a hand job.
In my case, It is easier for to ejaculate that way than recieving oral sex.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
guys if u are cut, here are some questions for u...

1. do u manage to masturbate without lube??
  2. and do u get pleasure by getting handjob from ur partner withour lube??
also kindly gimme some tips...

(1) - quite well...sometimes rougher is better. We're less sensitive so sometimes we need MORE to get off.:smile:

(2) - sometimes...it depends...(see above) Other times it's nice if there's lube and it's hard and fast. Circumsized guys are NOT ANIMALS!:tongue:

guyfunza

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Being cut, not by choice, one obviously makes do with hand you're dealt. Or your own hand. And your own dick...
Without a foreskin, there is the loss of the sensation of moist foreskin sliding over the head. With lube, a hand with a gentle touch can simulate this. However, without lube, any attempt at this is awkward, and not enjoyable. So i find that dry masturbation, which can still be pleasurable, is best done with a firm grip on the shaft, moving the remaining skin on the penis shaft up and down. For guys with a very tight cut, I am not sure whether there is much movement available up and down the shaft, so not sure if this as pleasurable for them. Dry masturbation is still very pleasurable and effective for my cut penis, but I have discovered by trial and error that a partner with a firm and comfortable grip, and a steady, confident rhythm, is a happy combination. I am sure that a less experienced partner is happy to receive some gentle instruction from you regarding that grip, stroke length, pressure, and speed, in order to know how to make your playtime as pleasing and rewarding as possible for both of you.

guyfunza

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah Garth, that is a great point; sometimes rough is enjoyable especially if u have u been playing for a while. I find that after a lot of playing, oral etc, a much more business-like, rough approach is great and makes for a more intense happy ending!

Diesel2215

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My story is a bit different. I was cut at an old age due to medical reasons. I was 25 and I am now 36 so just over 11 years ago. I do however miss the ability to masturbate without lube. I however do need lube about 99% of the time.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
With lube I enjoy my partner's hands repeatedly rubbing the head of my cock and on down the taut skin of the shaft, one hand after the other.

Without lube I like a firm grip of the shaft and a vigorous enough jacking to cause plenty of ball action, love the feel of my balls slapping my thighs and buttocks.

I'm loosely circumcised so unlubed handjobs are no trouble for me. I do like lube for a variation sometimes as it can feel more intense to stimulate the glans directly.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moving skin up and down just below head has always worked great for me. A woman needs to be shown how to do that because sometimes she tries to move her hand up and down creating too much friction without lube.

Moving skin up and down just below head has always worked great for me. A woman needs to be shown how to do that because sometimes she tries to move her hand up and down creating too much friction without lube.

It's been my experience that most women tend to jack guys off as if they were pounding mashed potatoes. I daresay it's different when you're doing it yourself because you learn how to please yourself in exactly the way you like.

I'm also not a fan of the combo blow job/hand job. I'd rather just have the mouth doing its thing.

adam

Expert Member
Media
Circumsized guys are NOT ANIMALS!:tongue:

You can say that again.

I can jack off the same way you not-cut guys do, even though the skin is not enough to be pulled over the cockhead.
It is not true that the cut-guys' skin is not movable. It might be hardly movable, if it was severly snipped off like mine. Nevertheless, I can slightly move it up and down. However, I always use lube for better pleasure.

JohnnyVee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always use lube of some kind. Sometimes the amount varies but getting a handjob or jacking off without lube can be quite rough.