How do end it up after sex?

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that's a good way to end it. More romantic than just rollin' off her and snorin' or paddlin' off to the bathroom to piss really loudly-all things that have happened to friends of mine.
You love feelin' your girl's naked skin so I say enjoy it. Hold onto her tight and let her know that she is the most important girl in the world and you feel like the luckiest guy lyin' with her.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the feeling of waking up with pussy juice all over my face. I foung it keeps my skin soft. It makes a great shaving cream:cool:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It depends on the guy, but we usually end up snuggled together face-to-face, or spooning.

I recently had an interlude with a fwb and we started out snuggled face-to-face with legs intertwined. When we woke up we were back-to-back with our butts and feet touching. Not sure if that means anything or nothing.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like to hug and massage her, with my cock still inside her. I take a while to go soft after orgasm, and usually after the first orgasm, I don't go completely limp; my cock just gets "soft-er". I love the feel of sweaty skin-on-skin.

braumeister

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the woman.

Generally after I dispose of the condom, I lie in bed with her and cuddle for a while. If round two happens, then it happens (lather, rinse, repeat). If not, we go to sleep in each other's arms.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am so pleased to here about all the cuddling and hugging.
It is one of my favorite things.
Though I haven't always found it with my partners.