How do guys pee with a large gauge PA?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by boss8920, Oct 31, 2010.

1. boss8920

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've often wondered about guys who have a very thick gauge pa, how do you manage to pee. Do you have to remove the ring every time you need to pee? I currently wear a 5mm (4g) circular barbell and I can still pee without having to remove it. I just wonder what happens if you have a 10mm or 12mm one where the whole of the urethra is effectively blocked. Would be interested to hear from guys with larger diameters and your experience. :smile:

2. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I am currently wearing a curved barbell, 2 ga, you have less splash when standing. I also have worn as large as a 0 ga, same thing, curved barbell. The circular barbell allows the urine flow to go down and around, and all over, if I am wearing one then it is easier to sit, less mess. I go between a 0 ga and 2 ga, have not stretched larger.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I have a two gauge and never had a problem.

4. earllogjam

Gold Member

I would think you would need to sit to pee like a chick to avoid all that spray.

5. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Nope you just need to move the ball of the barbell over the piercing and have a good aim. For some reason it's easier at a urinal but it takes a little practice at first.

6. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

Well I have a 00gauge PA, but I wear an 0gauge ring in it... That ofcourse means I have allot of room for urine to flow through, so I sit mostly. Though if I pull my forskin forward I can go standing... But I only resort to that when I really dont wanna risk sitting lol

7. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

^As NY says....

I've got a 00g / 9mm horseshoe, and do just that, or I turn my cock over and piss that way.

Gonna get fun by the end of next year though, as I am giving some serious thought getting a ladder :wink:

8. tacosavage

tacosavage New Member

If you don't mind answering... Where do you guys get your pa jewelry? I have a 12ga pa and want to go larger.

To answer op's question, with my 12, I drip a lot while peeing and 12 isn't even big

9. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

You dont say which country you're in? If you are over here in England then I would suggest two places. 1st is called wildcat, the 2nd is called Body Jewellery Shop.. If you're in America, I hear a place called Anatometal is good :)

10. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Sounds like you are ready for the next size up ring, if you have one as small as that.

11. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

I started with a 10 ga, and moved to an 8 ga in 6 weeks. I had my PA done with a local shop and they sell also sell the horseshoes and curved barbells. I would return to the shop that did the piercing?

Has anyone worn a Princes Wand? Thinking that might be interesting.

12. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Nope, and first time I ever set my eyes on one in me mates piercing shop, I fucking shit myself thinking how a massive drinking straw would get down there :eek:

Still, I'd like to try one day, but understand they are not cheep.

13. 501925188

501925188 New Member

Albums:
    Hey Guys, this is my first posting. I have had a PA for about 10 years. I normally wear a 0 gauge Tribal Dream Ring (a ring with no bead, splits in half and is secured with a counterset screw ) I have found this to be the most comfortable jewerly for long-term wear. As most guys do, I just twist my penis and aim and have few problems peeing at a urinal. I tried a 00 gauge Circular Barbell....... with this size I couldn't pee with it in, the diameter of the ring plugged both my PA hole and my urethra. As for a Prince's Wand, I ordered a custom one from John the Wand Man about 3 years ago. He did excellent work at a reasonable price but has died, I have only used it a couple of times, it is very uncomfortable. I think that it is 4" long and the length is too much for me. I really like the short ones that I have seen that are about an inch or 2 long with the grooves machined into the shaft. I can post pics if anyone wants to see it.

David

#13 501925188, Nov 4, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2010
  14. boss8920

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yes, I have a 5" long 10mm diameter wand and it is just awsome to wear. Great weight to it. See pictures on my profile. I got the wand made at Steelwerks Extreme.

15. boss8920

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks everyone for all your replies and comments. Quite interesting to hear all your experiences.

16. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    I wear a 00 monster screwball ring right now. Urinal is no problem, a toilet is a sitting deal.

17. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I tend to sit at peoples houses, but otherwise, it's just not the problem that someone might think.

18. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    I have not had much of a problem urinating with a 0 or a 00 ring. It takes some trial and wear and figure out what works the best. I can do the job standing or sitting. My 0 is with a screw on ball, the 00 is a split ring held together with a set screw. I like the set screw one the best. THe force of the urine flow does make a difference I have found. I have brought jewerlry for myself and others at the website. www.thechaingang.com here in the States.

19. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Be interesting to get some more info from yourself, as I have been considering getting a wand in times past, but have been put off by the cost, and the sheer size of the dam thing! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted