how do i become a squirter??

Jamir223: im 20 and ive always been a dribbler and im not happy! if a dont jack off for a day or 2 i squirt but bar that its just a pathetic dribble. any ideas on how shower my lady with an impressive stream??
thanx guys n gals

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Kegel exercises strengthen the pubococcygeal muscles located around and beneath the penis. These muscles are part of the complex mechanism that controls the propulsive aspect of an orgasm. There have been several threads posted on the topic, but I definitely recommend an online search for "Kegels" or "Kegel exercise" to see which web sites provide the most information.

In the meantime, don't worry if you're not a sprayer. Though part of it can be enhanced by the Kegel movement, it too is a biological feature. You might or might not have the genes that would support a more "spraying" type orgasm, and if that's the case, there's nothing you can do about that.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Dee, don't worry about it man, I just figure if you are really long then it's harder to pump and shoot. I used to shoot when I was younger and not as long as I am now, so it might just be you are older and most likely larger now. Not sure if this helps...

H8Monga: Don't worry... I've always wanted to know what it was like but eh. Hung11, even if you're not hung, it doesn't mean you'll be a shooter.

drrionelli: As I've said, I USED to be a shooter. I feel that because I've gotten older and somewhat allowed my health to be compromised by lack of exercise, I've become a dribbler.

I'm in the process of recovering as much as my youthful vigor as is practical, so I'll see if it makes a difference. In the meantime, enjoy..., after all, an orgasm feels the same and your dribblings can STILL very effectively impregnate somebody. ::)

dancingboy1686: I have also found that the drug 'omnic' which is an alpha blocker and affects the prostrate helps to give greater spurts. It is prescribed for people who have weak prostrates and need to pee a lot but as a side affect it gives a more powerful ejaculation. This fact is mentioned in the advice note which comes in the box. I'm not sure what the name of this drug is in the US but it's main ingredient is Tamsulosin if that helps.

JohnnyFF

Sexy Member
Media
Get off the couch, and exersize. When you pull out to paint the canvas, hold your cock at a lower level. Place one hand right above the part where your body and cock meet. This will slow your spasms, and when you release yoru load will be wallpaper. I cum in gallons, and have never had anyone take my whole load. Painters rule!@