1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

how do I "black out" faces in a picture?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by Big_Italy6, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Big_Italy6

Big_Italy6 Legendary Member

Albums:
    hey I have some pictures I would like to put up but they show my face and I want to remain anonymous. does anyone know how to black out or fuzz out a face on a picture using a mac? any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

2. Endued

Awaiting Confirmation

No idea what programs a Mac comes with, but if you Google 'online picture editor' you'll find a site where you can do it, at least.

3. B_chubsy1

B_chubsy1 Banned

Not sure about mac but it must have a similar program to paint, all I do is open my pic in paint and use the spray can, not very pretty but effective!

4. Big_Italy6

Big_Italy6 Legendary Member

Albums:
    Thanks! i found a good site to use

5. Frnkd213

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On a Mac your pics on iPhoto can be blacked out or blurred. Go to edt and look for retouch in the tools, it also has, red eye, enhance etc. Anyway choose it and pick a size of the tool and blur what ever area you want. Easy really.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice