How do I convince my friend to let me suck his dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by GLORYDICK790, Jul 15, 2012.

1. GLORYDICK790

GLORYDICK790 Member

Albums:
    He's straight but he talks all the time about how he would let a dude blow him and told me he doesn't think a dude blowing another dude is gay. He said he thinks he would like it. I kinda jokingly hint to him that i'll do it but he's like no were friends. He's kinda of morally ambiguous though and I think he is playing hard to get. He always tells me he is horny and asks about how I blow dudes. He once asked me "Would you rather blow me or____ (our other friend) and I said him. He got super happy.

Should I just get him drunk and do it?

2. erratic

Gold Member

If you guys are drunk and it happens that's one thing, but if you get him drunk in the hopes that it'll happen, well that's kinda slimy if you ask me.

I'd just call his bluff next time he's going on about it. "Yeah, right. I don't believe you. You talk all the time about it, but I bet if I offered to blow you right now there's no way you'd go through with it."

If he goes through with it, good for the both of you; if he doesn't, he's full of hot air and you know to move on.

mutualjax and AlteredEgo like this.
  3. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if he keeps bringing it up I think he's looking for you to take charge and take what you want

4. PlainMatt

PlainMatt Member

I agree, I don't think he would even say anything like that unless he really wanted to try it. I thinks he's nervous and wants you to just make it happen. Sounds like he's pussyfooting if you know what I mean. Especially if he gets happy when you pick him in his hypothetical questions.

5. D_6y11xzt

D_6y11xzt New Member

I agree

6. fbneros

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No. Alcohol is not a solution. Its not a good feeling for you that you needed to drunk him to blow him. Just tell him directly ok I want to suck you off.

mutualjax and AlteredEgo like this.
  7. french_lp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Go to the swimming pool and change in the same changing room (not sure how it's called) and see what you can do from here. It seems from the way he's talking to you that he wants this to happen... So, well, when you're almost naked next to each other, get closer, start slowly putting your hand between his legs and make the magic happen (or not)

8. XSILVER

XSILVER Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Exactly what fbneros said.... next time it comes up.. just be like...."dude..... take it out and let me do my thing"

mutualjax, levi101 and AlteredEgo like this.
  9. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Find the balance between wanting to suck his dick, and it possibly ruining your friendship. People talk a good game but when it comes down to the act itself, people get nervous. If you think it will ruin your friendship afterwards, then it isn't worth it. If you think otherwise, then go for it. Maybe it will become a regular thing.

10. levi101

levi101 Well-Known Member

It sounds like the other guy knows you suck dick and he interested in what that means. Sounds like he wants to be a special case, so tell him it is something you for friends you can trust.

Or, start out by just suggesting that you both jerk off together and see where that goes. Truth be known he may be looking for a chance to play with your dick too.

***Or, find something the guy does that is a bit annoying (like slurping a drink through a straw), and just bold faced tell him, “Man, Ill suck your dick if you will stop doing that”

^^^^^ It worked for me.

mutualjax likes this.
  11. Wifehasnoclue69

Did anyone realize this post is 4 years old lol

speedjunkie, LaFemme and Doranq like this.
  12. elixer26

elixer26 Active Member

Sounds like hes playing mind games like a lil phag. Turn off. I like real men that know what they want.

Houtom likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted