How do I cope with being too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by markcolorado, Jan 5, 2010.

1. markcolorado

markcolorado New Member

Hey out there,

This is a bit of a long one. I guess I'm a little emotionally insecure at the moment...

First off, I recently had sex for the first time, and the girl I was seeing was having trouble handling my cock. We only hooked up a couple of times as an attempt at a friends with benefits sort of thing, but it just ended i guess.

One of her big things is that she really likes to give head, especially deepthroat, but she just can't manage to get it in without her teething too hard. Also, I really like to get head, so I would get super hard. She was scared to hurt me and I also felt bad when she had trouble chewing or eating the next day :/

Not to mention she's incredibly tight. The last time we had sex she was sore for the next two days and was having cramps. She said it was mindblowing. In fact, one time she was on top and it seemed like she was repeatedly cumming for something like 15 minutes. But she really didn't appreciate the pain after.

But how do I cope with being too big? It was always a problem for me to get off. She said I was so big that she wasn't able to work her magic. And it was hard for me to deal with. I never finished inside because it was so tight, it was uncomfortable. After I'd get her off enough, we basically resorted to her watching me jack off. Not exactly the happy ending I'd hoped for...

I know it's not my fault but I really liked the girl and I really wanted to please her, but at 7.25" x 6.75", I guess I was just too much or her to handle.

Honestly I feel like it's more of a burden to have a big cock. I know thats silly to say, but I feel that because of my size, I'm not getting what I need and that she wasn't getting what she needed.

So... Have you ever had an experience where you were too big? How did it make you feel? Did the other person get better at it? Did you find someone else that could handle you? If you're a woman, would you be able to handle me? Any tips on how to suck off a big cock?

#1 markcolorado, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hang in there buddy it gets better with practice and experience

3. hud01

Gold Member

more lube and patience

4. ZachMorris

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't worry about it. She'll be fine and you will be too. Also, your penis isn't too big just get her warmed up and or lubed up before you both have sex. If she is scared she is going to hurt you while giving oral just reassure her that she won't.

Anyway, ask her how she feels about sex between both of you. Find out what works for both of you. When having sex ask her what feels good and what doesn't etc etc...

5. ewa123

ewa123 New Member

Albums:
    have a lot of patience and try not to get too frustrated. As someone who's sucked and taken big ones before, I know from personal experience that it takes repeated practice sucking and relaxing the hole, or in her case the vagina, to accept something oversized. I can honestly say I'm still working on accepting them in my backdoor; it's still painful. But then, over time, I'll bet she'll loosen up enough to accept you. The sucking just takes practice too.

6. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Astorglide, KY Jelly, and eating that vagina my friend. Her arousal + Lube = it should fit.

7. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

its the story of my life married married to a girthy guy. the cramps....ugh but worth it.

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

it will work out. my wife has been bouncing on my fat cock for 33 yrs and we are more or less the same size. no she can't suck all of me, but she has developed amazing "head" technique. and I have never had a better fuck, and she loves me and my fat cock and I love her. she has never strayed and told me she has no desire to do so. she said she knows she won't find a better piece attached to a better man. so you got a big cock, one less thing to worry about, gives you time to work on the total you, to be all that you can be.

9. mattbryant84

mattbryant84 New Member

Albums:
    more lube. get her more into it.. try shallower positions, like sideways?
    if her mouth is sore, have her jerk you and just work the head for the most part, licking and occasionally sucking.. and when you're getting closer, have her climb ontop of you (or you ontop of her), and hold on for dear life :p

10. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    I need pictures to make an accurate assessment

11. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Our anniversary in 2/22. Next month we will celebrate 51yrs. When we were first married we both were virgins. I was not abot to completely until the end of May. She was so tight and I am so thick and very blunt. We tried everything, then just slowed down and played all that time. I came home one afternoon because I was coming down with a cold. I went to bed, she came to bed with me...that was the day that I finally got it all in.

12. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You know, I have had girls who have turned me down because of my size. To be honest, sometimes it just will not be pleasant for her if there is anxiety, and it is extra work. Being 'bigger' poses a bit of a challenge, in that you do take a little extra work to make sure she has all the necessary physical preparations to take your dick.

After I was turned down a few times, I thought "I am ashamed of this, how can I expect a partner to be able to take this". So you just have to do a lot of foreplay, pack some extra lube just in case, and then help her get used to it. Go slow, take your time, and the more you fuck the same woman the more her body gets used to what it's accommodating. This isn't an implication she is getting loose, but merely that she has learned to respond to your penis.

The best way to cope with being big is like coping with everything else: accept it as your blessing and then find others who enjoy what you have to offer.

13. Bigg_Ricky

Bigg_Ricky New Member

Just give it time

14. blacklegend

blacklegend New Member

Albums:
    I know how you feel! My wife can't deep throat me and is sore for days after sex. I have just over 9 inches with a 7 inch girth.
    There are lots of women out there who prefer bigger guys...maybe you should look for a partner who is more sexually compatible to you?

15. beachbum1971

beachbum1971 Member

Albums:
    As for giving head to a big one, just have her wet her hand and use it as an extension of her mouth. I can't deep throat my boyfriend because not only is he long, but it's the girth. My mouth doesn't open wide enough when he is fully hard. So, I wet my hand and just hold the base and move my mouth up and down in rhythm with my hand and it does the trick.
    As for sex, if she is anxious she will stay tight. Relaxation. Wine, massage, oral sex, gentle stretching, it can work. We women are designed to birth children, trust me, it can stretch!

16. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    You need to talk to my husband. He's on here as Captain Elephant. You sound exactly like him, and I would wonder if he posted under another name. Anyway, it is exactly as you described. A mind-blowing experience with a lot of payback - cramps, soreness, and a lot of wariness about next time. Fellatio was very difficult initially, but thankfully I gave it the old college try and now I'm good. Won't say I don't get the occasional aching jaw, but he loves it and I love him loving it.

Patience, time and gentle caring will go a long way. But seriously, talk to him about it. Maybe he can give you a guy's point of view.

17. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sympathize for your genuine plight MarkColorado
    Cant offer any opinion,as never experienced such
    Like others say Patience' perhaps.
    ALL the best for such of what .. you enjoy matey
    and sincerely hope the partner also works her way around it all
    enz

18. littlemissmuffet

littlemissmuffet New Member

This thread is kind of why I signed up here as I am a small girl with a large lover and I am trying to work out if what happens to me is normal or not.
    He's about 7.5 inches around I'd say and every time we have sex I tear inside. We have learned to minimise damage with masses of lube and trying to limit the amount of time actually spent having sex but there is always a recovery time for me, sometimes up to a week.
    Go really, really easy on her as advised above, lots of lube even before you start and take your time at the beginning, with her just relaxing and not moving until she feels she has stretched to accommodate you. Try not to put pressure on the back and side walls of her inside as those are most vulnerable. And, yes, fellatio is quite manageable if she uses her hands for the bottom of your penis and her mouth for the top :)

Now I'm off to see if there are women out there who can tell me if what happens to me is normal...

19. fantasychick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with what others have said here...

Just wanted to add that, when you think about it, most newborn babies are alot bigger then a mans penis, so with Time, patience, more experience (and lube) it Probably will get better and more pleasureable for your and your partner...also remember to communicate with her..z ask her if she is coftable with what your doing, should you go slower/ faster etc...

Also, your partner could try an oral gel or spray for when she is giving you head...there are ones to help her or you.

#19 fantasychick, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  20. svevremenski

svevremenski Member

get as many public showers as you can to boost your self-confidence. sex is secondary. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted