1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

How do I find all my own posts?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by lvlgdck, Jun 24, 2007.

1. lvlgdck

lvlgdck Member

did a search and only 3 popped up. Also, remember leaving a comment on a pic but cannot find it. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

2. mindseye

mindseye Member

At the top of this page is a menu bar that reads "CP / Gallery / Chat / Arcade / etc." Click on "Links", and drag down to "My Profie".

Once your profile comes up, click on the link that reads "Find all posts by lvslgdick".

All of the posts to the public forums will appear, but private messages and gallery comments (which though not private are still person-to-person) won't appear.

3. lvlgdck

lvlgdck Member

Maybe the more appropriate question is how do I find comments I've made on members' pics?

4. ganja4me

ganja4me Member

Albums:
    I think you have to go find the picture unless you add it to your favorites then you can just find the pictures in your favorites section.

5. mindseye

mindseye Member

Inside the gallery, there's a link that says "search"; click it. Put your username in the "search by username" field and change "search all fields" to "search comments".

I think there's a time limit on how far back the comments will be searched, but I'm not positive on this.

6. agnslz

Gold Member

Oh, that's really helpful, Mindseye. Thank you! I'd forgotten most of the people whose pics I'd made a comment on and I always wished there was a way I could find them.

7. lvlgdck

lvlgdck Member

Thanks, all. I'll give it a shot!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice