How do I find my prostate?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by myjoystick, Apr 14, 2008.

1. myjoystick

myjoystick Member

Albums:
    Hey, I've been trying to find my prostate when I masturbate, understanding playing with it could lead to HUGE orgasms. I know I need to stick my finger in my butt, but I don't know what it feels like. And feeling around in there too deep for too long can be a pain, lol.

2. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

it's there,
    about four inches in on towards the front wait till you start to cum and you'll be amazed

3. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

With a divining rod?

Or should that be a divine rod...

4. SotonDaddy

SotonDaddy New Member

5. Love-it

Gold Member

Look up your ass.

6. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Ok, I'm not sure this description will help, but I'll try. You know that hand motion, "come here" that you can do using your index finger, turning your hand palm up and making a C shape with your finger? Think of a woman putting out her hand and signaling: come here big boy.

Well, using that motion, guide your index finger into your ass and start feeling around for a little bump or button inside our butt (it'll be on the other side of where your balls are.) Make sure your nails are cut and you use lube. Feel around until you find that button and play with it. When you're about to come, press on it gently and you'll go nuts.

Sorry if my description sucked, but I've never tried to describe that before typing.

7. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you did a bang up job describing it!

But I'm just concerned that people don't know this fact. It's kinda like admitting you don't know where you nose is...I suppose I should be more understanding, and it might be that gay men seem to find this bit of important anatomy pretty early on in our sexual exploration.

Have fun, dude!

8. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the feedback Hellboy. The funny part was, as I was typing it up I realized that no one told me how to find it and yet I did and for the life of me, I can't figure out when or how I discovered it. I guess my finger just knew where to go:wink:

9. ActionBuddy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I hope that was a joke... do not put anything sharp and potentially damaging up your ass... duh.

10. HyperHulk

HyperHulk New Member

Albums:
    When I was younger, my best friend and I got into a really serious discussion about our sex practices. We told each other everything. He told me he put a lightbulb in his ass and I remember thinking, how did that not break? He wasn't joking either. He's married with 2 kids now. Amazing.

By the way, seriously, don't try that at home. I have friends who are doctors that talk about the number of guys who come into emergency with food or household appliances in their ass. Stick with a dildo, finger, tongue or cock and you can't go wrong (put a condom on that cock unless it's your own, if so, take pictures).:rolleyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted