Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey, I've been trying to find my prostate when I masturbate, understanding playing with it could lead to HUGE orgasms. I know I need to stick my finger in my butt, but I don't know what it feels like. And feeling around in there too deep for too long can be a pain, lol.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I've been trying to find my prostate when I masturbate, understanding playing with it could lead to HUGE orgasms. I know I need to stick my finger in my butt, but I don't know what it feels like. And feeling around in there too deep for too long can be a pain, lol.

Ok, I'm not sure this description will help, but I'll try. You know that hand motion, "come here" that you can do using your index finger, turning your hand palm up and making a C shape with your finger? Think of a woman putting out her hand and signaling: come here big boy.

Well, using that motion, guide your index finger into your ass and start feeling around for a little bump or button inside our butt (it'll be on the other side of where your balls are.) Make sure your nails are cut and you use lube. Feel around until you find that button and play with it. When you're about to come, press on it gently and you'll go nuts.

Sorry if my description sucked, but I've never tried to describe that before typing.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I'm not sure this description will help, but I'll try. You know that hand motion, "come here" that you can do using your index finger, turning your hand palm up and making a C shape with your finger? Think of a woman putting out her hand and signaling: come here big boy.

Well, using that motion, guide your index finger into your ass and start feeling around for a little bump or button inside our butt (it'll be on the other side of where your balls are.) Make sure your nails are cut and you use lube. Feel around until you find that button and play with it. When you're about to come, press on it gently and you'll go nuts.

Sorry if my description sucked, but I've never tried to describe that before typing.

I think you did a bang up job describing it!

But I'm just concerned that people don't know this fact. It's kinda like admitting you don't know where you nose is...I suppose I should be more understanding, and it might be that gay men seem to find this bit of important anatomy pretty early on in our sexual exploration.

Have fun, dude!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But I'm just concerned that people don't know this fact.

Thanks for the feedback Hellboy. The funny part was, as I was typing it up I realized that no one told me how to find it and yet I did and for the life of me, I can't figure out when or how I discovered it. I guess my finger just knew where to go:wink:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope that was a joke... do not put anything sharp and potentially damaging up your ass... duh.

When I was younger, my best friend and I got into a really serious discussion about our sex practices. We told each other everything. He told me he put a lightbulb in his ass and I remember thinking, how did that not break? He wasn't joking either. He's married with 2 kids now. Amazing.

By the way, seriously, don't try that at home. I have friends who are doctors that talk about the number of guys who come into emergency with food or household appliances in their ass. Stick with a dildo, finger, tongue or cock and you can't go wrong (put a condom on that cock unless it's your own, if so, take pictures).:rolleyes: