How do i find out if my wife wants a bigger dick?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BWC8888, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Stealth2xflaccid

Stealth2xflaccid Active Member

Albums:
    ah hahaha.. too funny lol

But its true sometimes (usually) the chicks just don't wanna say.. and the dude (dud) gets all covert and has to try and trick her into admitting.

.. and suffers regardless, whether she admits it or not.

Unless of course he enjoys that sort of thing.

Uncutpete likes this.
  2. hzs3fg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude! Everyone wants a bigger dick! Guys want them, girls want them, wives and lovers want them. :)

Uncutpete likes this.
  3. Uncutpete

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my experience, women will generally not tell their partner (or often admit to themselves) that they want to try a big cock, or even need to have one to be really satisfied. Put in a position where they can try one without jeopardizing their relationship, they are usually very attracted. I have been a single guy at many sex parties and orgies. Given my size, I have never been without multiple partners, even where there are fewer women than men.

Willinghung likes this.
  4. libralover4u2

libralover4u2 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    My GF was happy with my average size cock when we first got together. She is Asian and never had children, so her pussy was very tight. We started swinging about six months after we got together and she would complain about any of the guys whose cocks were larger than mine, that they hurt her. So, for a while we deliberately looked for couples and singles where the guys had average or smaller cocks. After several years, we were traveling on the West Coast and passing near a town where a guy lived that we had been in contact with. He had a large, 9X6 inch, cock and his profile photo showed that he was very fit and very good looking. She liked his looks and the way he chatted in the emails, so we made arrangements to meet him.

By that time I had learned that if she had a good orgasm, her pussy seemed to get a little looser and very wet with her lube juice. The guy turned out to be very smooth and we both enjoyed him. He and I worked together to give her several orgasms, and then he slowly worked his large cock into her pussy. He had to stop at 6 inches deep, and she loved the way he filled. Later in the evening, she was able to take him anally, and she loved all of his cock deep in her.

It was a great MFM and since then she has loved to have big cocks. I do not worry. Her pussy and ass are still as tight as they were before the large cocks, and she is delighted that she can have then any time she wants. As a result, she makes sure that I know how happy she is by taking very good care of me.

Our recommendation is that if your relationship will accept it, try swinging and let her have cocks of whatever size she wants.

5. Beanhead777

Beanhead777 New Member

Great answer..:smile:

6. 5inch_notbig

5inch_notbig Member

Albums:
    All women I've known want to try very large men. An ex of mine did have sex with much larger guy, 10 inches, and claimed to have loved it more than a smaller dick because it made her feel stretched and full.

Uncutpete likes this.
  7. doc7

doc7 New Member

My wife needs a larger cock, it took years to admit it. I bought her a big dildo which she loves. But she missed getting fucked hard. She got a harness for her dildo and makes me strap it on. She has me fuck her with the big cock long hard and in every position. I could never give her the pressure she gets from this. When she is satisfied from her big cock I get to fuck her with my cock. I am so turned on my the way her well fucked pussy feels I cum real hard. Everybody is happy and we have sex much more often.

8. Fade

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Holy thread resurrection o.o

That's great and all, doc, but that doesn't pertain to the question the OP was asking, as he was asking about HIS significant other, and this thread died literally years ago

Draft saved Draft deleted